S27: FanFooty Best XI - Batsmen

Started by PowerBug, April 17, 2015, 02:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

I think you should do the poll again. Anyone that got 5,6 or 7 votes gets put into the new poll

With accomplished power at his age and not even being exceptional/exceptional. I don't think Aronstam is worthy of a spot

PowerBug

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 02, 2015, 11:22:02 AM
I think you should do the poll again. Anyone that got 5,6 or 7 votes gets put into the new poll

With accomplished power at his age and not even being exceptional/exceptional. I don't think Aronstam is worthy of a spot
That's your opinion and 6 people voted for him. And seeing as Cameron is younger than he other two then he will miss out.

Note:: I swear I didn't know the ages of van der linden and Cameron when I though of thought to do it age based. In a way it makes sense, eg when school teams pick squads for various sports they may favour the older ones as they have less chance in the future.
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Cookie311993

Quote from: PowerBug on May 02, 2015, 03:18:38 PM
Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 02, 2015, 11:22:02 AM

That's your opinion and 6 people voted for him. And seeing as Cameron is younger than he other two then he will miss out.

Note:: I swear I didn't know the ages of van der linden and Cameron when I though of thought to do it age based. In a way it makes sense, eg when school teams pick squads for various sports they may favour the older ones as they have less chance in the future.

I don't know why they voted for him

Hellopplz

Cameron so close yet so far :'(.