S27: FanFooty Best XI - Batsmen

Started by PowerBug, April 17, 2015, 02:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Hellopplz

Quote from: PowerBug on April 29, 2015, 11:04:39 AM
Carn peeps I can't pick the 5th batsman based on the current results of the poll. There's only 7 voters so far.
Add 2 more and think you still can't pick :P.

PowerBug

This is unbelieveable :P Anyone else yet to vote? Still can't give 5 definite answers :P

Torpedo10

Don't think there is, show us the results!

Hellopplz

Bahahahaha, it's so close and you can't put anybody in for certain either!

Maybe run a re-poll and take out some options since this is hotly contested :o.

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 30, 2015, 04:35:51 PM
Don't think there is, show us the results!
10 people have voted I PM 12. Surely those other 3 could turn up. I really don't want to run it again :-\ It's tough enough trying to get guys to vote once :P

Hellopplz

True, since it did take a while to get up to here haha. Fingers crossed a decisive batters turn up ;D.

AFEV

Well, I voted, hope that helps. :P

Koop

PowerBug

ok so as it stands we CAN decide on 5 bats :\ But maybe someone else will vote idk

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on April 30, 2015, 10:43:02 PM
ok so as it stands we CAN decide on 5 bats :\ But maybe someone else will vote idk
just be done with it already.

PowerBug

Omg for real someone voted today and now ugh. Might just chuck have to give it to the oldest 5. Does that work?

BratPack

Quote from: PowerBug on May 02, 2015, 12:05:40 AM
Omg for real someone voted today and now ugh. Might just chuck have to give it to the oldest 5. Does that work?

If Van Der Linden is in those 5 yes. Otherwise flower off  :P

Hellopplz

Reckon the guys on most votes deserve a spot in the team, then choose oldest from the other ones tied.

PowerBug

Khan, Thithigalla, Gaudet, Aronstam, van der Linden will be the five bats. The three guys on 6 votes were separated by age and Cameron being 25 misses out.