European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on November 21, 2011, 11:56:35 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on November 21, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
The next member of the Russian Roulettes is a young player, who has been touted by his coach to be rotated through the midfield this year

.......Chris Yarran
at least he is not a backman anymore, i think every back in the comp has been picked up

l hope he is a backman!!......he's listed on ff as a back and played most of last season across halfback

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on November 22, 2011, 12:01:29 AM
Quote from: Holzman on November 21, 2011, 11:56:35 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on November 21, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
The next member of the Russian Roulettes is a young player, who has been touted by his coach to be rotated through the midfield this year

.......Chris Yarran
at least he is not a backman anymore, i think every back in the comp has been picked up

l hope he is a backman!!......he's listed on ff as a back and played most of last season across halfback

actually i got it wrong he was a forward but now he should be a back, dam should have picked him

MTTY

It looks as though Volde has gone offline

elephants

No way Voldie!
I need backmen... shower.

Ziplock

did he send his picks forward?

and lol, yeah I only have one back :P

nostradamus

Quote from: TheMailman on November 22, 2011, 12:01:20 AM
Not really worried about any possies in my team other than fowards

Therefore I choose a nice Fremantlean:

Tendai Mzungu (love that name)

he was a forward last season, now he's listed as a mid  :P

nostradamus

Quote from: Scrads on November 21, 2011, 11:59:45 PM
OK something tells me I am picking this guy too early, but with 25 picks until my next pick, I dont want to risk not getting him (I have been putting off getting him for a while).

Mitch Clark.

PS, elephants, all of that was sarcasm about Guerra ;)

nice pick Scrads he was 1 of the 4 on my shortlist

Grazz

Geeez i had 2 players picked with the short notice of taking over this team, MM just took one and i just found out Zip's going to be taking the other, life is cruel.

Nice pick MM i like Mzungu.

nostradamus

l'm off now guys......l hope voldy turns up and you can get thru some more picks

PowerBug

Wait until tomorrow guys. The day is done.

Justin Bieber

I've got PB's and MTTY's picks although doubt I'd get to use them tonight.

I'm off tommorrow so if it gets back to me, I won't be able to pick until night time.

Ziplock

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 22, 2011, 12:30:09 AM
I've got PB's and MTTY's picks although doubt I'd get to use them tonight.

I'm off tommorrow so if it gets back to me, I won't be able to pick until night time.

You can send them to me HP, i cant hurt anyone where i am.

elephants

Tomorrow I'll be doing exams so I'll check if it's NY turn between my two (at about 3.30pm Eastern) but other than that you'll have to wat until 7 ish for me.

LaHug

Voldy's not coming on... is he...
I might go to bed and make my pick in the morning (hoping he comes on and makes his pick at some stage)