TheMailman

GOO Nostra so I can hit the sack  :)

nostradamus

Ziplock

yay!

lets keep on going!

nosedives pick now?

nostradamus

My 1st pick is a guy who is a fallen premium , he's only 25 and l think he'll bounce back this year

......Sam Gilbert

my next pick is coming soon

nostradamus

nostradamus

The next member of the Russian Roulettes is a young player, who has been touted by his coach to be rotated through the midfield this year

.......Chris Yarran

TheMailman

Yay he didn't pick ____________

Scrads then me

Ziplock

huh. Surprised yarran went :P

go scrads

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on November 21, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
The next member of the Russian Roulettes is a young player, who has been touted by his coach to be rotated through the midfield this year

.......Chris Yarran
at least he is not a backman anymore, i think every back in the comp has been picked up

Justin Bieber

.......Chris Yarran
Nice pick. He's versatile and all he needs now is consistency..... and be able to handle a tag :P.

Yarran should be a Back/Forward next season Holz ;).

elephants

Don't think consistent it the word to use there scrads but a very solid choice all the same.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 21, 2011, 11:57:27 PM

.......Chris Yarran
Nice pick. He's versatile and all he needs now is consistency..... and be able to handle a tag :P.

Yarran should be a Back/Forward next season Holz ;).

maybee i assumed he was gone so didnt even think about him, with 14 players instead of 18 there are still very good players left at this stage

Scrads

OK something tells me I am picking this guy too early, but with 25 picks until my next pick, I dont want to risk not getting him (I have been putting off getting him for a while).

Mitch Clark.

PS, elephants, all of that was sarcasm about Guerra ;)

TheMailman

nah not too early

he was picked like 2nd round in SC draft

TheMailman

Not really worried about any possies in my team other than fowards

Therefore I choose a nice Fremantlean:

Tendai Mzungu (love that name)