NBA Season 2018/19

Started by LaHug, July 03, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 10, 2019, 04:13:32 PM
LBJ doing LBJ things... ruining teams everywhere he goes.
lol, nothing to do with LBJ

Keeper27

Quote from: TomK on April 10, 2019, 05:18:16 PM

LOL i know... just funny wherever he goes teams turn to dogsh*t.
respect what he's done on the court but still think he's a cancer

jvalles69

Not 100% true, if Lebron never goes to LA, is it in this much of a shambles?

Mat0369

Quote from: R.Griffen on April 10, 2019, 03:09:18 PM
How’s the ESPN decision to have Magic and Hornets on over Bulls and 76ers, Mavs and Spurs, TWolves and Nuggets, Heat and Nets

It's probably the game (along with Heat and Nets) that will change playoff seeding with the Hornets fighting for the 8 seed and the Magic fighting for the 6 seed.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 10, 2019, 10:01:30 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on April 10, 2019, 03:09:18 PM
How’s the ESPN decision to have Magic and Hornets on over Bulls and 76ers, Mavs and Spurs, TWolves and Nuggets, Heat and Nets

It's probably the game (along with Heat and Nets) that will change playoff seeding with the Hornets fighting for the 8 seed and the Magic fighting for the 6 seed.

That'd be exactly why

Probably a little surprising even so, because we seem to almost always get Sixers (due to Simmons of course)

Can't wait for Playoffs - reckon we're going to have some epic series coming up

Shall we all make a few bold predictions and see how go?

Mat0369

Sixers can't move. They will likely rest 2 of Embiid, Simmons, Redick and Butler at the minimum. They gave JJ and JoJo the night off against Miami. I think Ben and Jimmy get the rest in this one. Harris probably plays limited minutes as well.

Holz

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 10, 2019, 09:39:46 PM

It would be arguably more of a shambles. Magic said 1 star this year, 1 star next year who would he have got if it wasnt Lebron?

Lonzo Ball cant stay out on the court (Magic's Pick) they could have tatum.
mistake 2 was not trading for PG and not going harder for him in FA
Ingram now is struggling with blood clots
giving up Lopez Zubac and Randle = all look big mistakes
The handling of AD was an overreaction to underacting on PG

You could say the only time the Lakers showed anything was before Lebron got injured, everything else was a mess.

I can say this with confidence, id feel better as a Lakers fan going all in on Lebron rather then relying on a injury prone PG, a inconsistent talent in ingram who has a health issue and then kuzma who is good but no star.

jvalles69

Quote from: Holz on April 11, 2019, 09:18:19 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on April 10, 2019, 09:39:46 PM

It would be arguably more of a shambles. Magic said 1 star this year, 1 star next year who would he have got if it wasnt Lebron?

Lonzo Ball cant stay out on the court (Magic's Pick) they could have tatum.
mistake 2 was not trading for PG and not going harder for him in FA
Ingram now is struggling with blood clots
giving up Lopez Zubac and Randle = all look big mistakes
The handling of AD was an overreaction to underacting on PG

You could say the only time the Lakers showed anything was before Lebron got injured, everything else was a mess.

I can say this with confidence, id feel better as a Lakers fan going all in on Lebron rather then relying on a injury prone PG, a inconsistent talent in ingram who has a health issue and then kuzma who is good but no star.

But you'll never know...  ;D

R.Griffen

Who has the tiebreaker in the East. Does someone want to post the combination of different results for me? Haha

jvalles69

Quote from: R.Griffen on April 11, 2019, 10:31:34 AM
Who has the tiebreaker in the East. Does someone want to post the combination of different results for me? Haha

Not really...games be over in a few hours so you'll have your answers (and I don't know the answer).  :P

RaisyDaisy

East is set

Bucks v Pistons
Raptors v Magic
Sixers v Nets
Celtics v Pacers

I'm really hoping Nuggets slip to 3rd and Rockets jump to 2nd, because I reckon OKC will beat Denver if that happens, and I'd like to see OKC avoid Rockets 1st round

jvalles69

What the hell were Portland doing today?  Only played 6 players and looked like they wanted to lose this so they didn't have to face OKC in the first round, then they go and take it to OT and win the game putting them into 3rd spot to play OKC instead of the Jazz.  :o

RD you got your wish though, no Rox vs OKC matchup in the first round!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 11, 2019, 03:58:28 PM
What the hell were Portland doing today?  Only played 6 players and looked like they wanted to lose this so they didn't have to face OKC in the first round, then they go and take it to OT and win the game putting them into 3rd spot to play OKC instead of the Jazz.  :o

RD you got your wish though, no Rox vs OKC matchup in the first round!

I know!

I really like both OKC and Rockets so want to see them go deeper so that worked out well

I was hoping OKC would face Nuggets because I honestly think they would have rolled them, but Portland will be a good matchup

Rockets Jazz should be good too

Can't wait for this to all get underway

Anyone think an upset is on the cards in the first round?

RaisyDaisy

jvalles69

Spurs could beat Denver.  Pacers and Nets aren't going to let Celts and 76ers through easily.  Hopefully Clips bang the hell out of the Warriors.

In fact I might look at the odds of Spurs to knock out Denver.