Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on January 13, 2015, 09:17:14 PM
The new post button next to threads has gone orange for me. Not too much of a problem, but it does look strange.
That's just the updated version.

LaHug

Quote from: Nige on January 13, 2015, 09:27:35 PM
The new post button next to threads has gone orange for me. Not too much of a problem, but it does look strange.

And I'm already thinking it's beautiful.

Nige

Quote from: LaHug on January 13, 2015, 10:28:24 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 13, 2015, 09:27:35 PM

And I'm already thinking it's beautiful.
Great minds think alike.  ;)

blue

What's the go with this

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.
Back

LF

Quote from: blue on February 03, 2015, 10:32:42 PM
What's the go with this

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.
Back

That has always been there.
Pretty sure it is to stop spamming

Ringo

Quote from: LF on February 03, 2015, 10:34:35 PM
Quote from: blue on February 03, 2015, 10:32:42 PM
What's the go with this

An Error Has Occurred!
Back

That has always been there.
Pretty sure it is to stop spamming
Yep there is a 30 second rule in place between posts basically to stop spamming. Only a real problem if you are replying to a couple of posts quickly so bear in mind.

GoldDigger

Has anyone else noticed that the sort by avg and games in the fanplanner are interchanged? You sort by ave, it sorts by games, and vice versa ...

... and the last time I sorted by Guru I started losing players - the Guru seems to think we have the old field settings (not just 3 rucks, and only 2 mid benches ...)

exteam import from SC still not working either ...

fodzilla

Seb Ross spits an SQL error: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1"

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/player/seb-ross

GoldDigger

Here's a wee discrepancy ... Toby Greene ...

fanfooty and footywire have different scores for the round 21 game against Melbourne.  95 vs 111.  Any ideas which one is accurate? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/year.php?firstname=Toby&surname=Greene&year=2014
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pg-greater-western-sydney-giantsâ€"toby-greene?year=2014&fantasy=y

Herald Sun Stats Center has 111.

btw, "sort by" in fanplanner just switched my R3 to F7 ... and vice versa.

I don't think yer really trying, mutty!

PowerBug

An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I'm trying to delete a poll and I keep getting this. Even after doing what it says.

PowerBug

I just tried again on a different device, still not working.

m0nty

Ziplock

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on February 20, 2015, 09:00:29 PM

An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I'm trying to delete a poll and I keep getting this. Even after doing what it says.
HP? m0nts?

Gigantor

Hi team,

When I log on all the top menus disappear, It happens in both Chrome and IE. The image shows the before and after