AXV OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2017/2018)

Started by Rids, August 30, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

PNG give: Lachie Weller + Touk Miller
KL give: Jarrod Witts + Mitch Hannan + Brandon Parfitt

Really tough to give up two young guns that I picked in the 2014 draft. We really need a first choice ruck though and Witts makes sense to go with Currie and Nicholls. Parfitt and Hannan both showed a bit this season so hopefully they can kick on.

Rico to confirm

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 09, 2017, 09:37:37 PM
PNG give: Lachie Weller + Touk Miller
KL give: Jarrod Witts + Mitch Hannan + Brandon Parfitt

Really tough to give up two young guns that I picked in the 2014 draft. We really need a first choice ruck though and Witts makes sense to go with Currie and Nicholls. Parfitt and Hannan both showed a bit this season so hopefully they can kick on.

Rico to confirm
Yep same for us, didn't really want to give up Witts after the year he had... 8th best ruck in the comp, and of those ahead of him only Grundy and Nank will be younger than 29 next year. But we need some talented youth in defence and also Miller can fill U2 for us.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Rids on September 03, 2017, 07:01:06 PM
Quote from: Rids on September 01, 2017, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on September 01, 2017, 08:46:39 PM
Big trade for the Vipers Here

Vietnam Give - Alex Witherden + nat 6

Bangkok Give - Brad Crouch + Sam Naismith

Rids/Nos to confirm

Confirmed. We lose Brad Crouch but have enough mids to cover. Witherden will add to our defender depth and nat 6 will land us a great kid.

Have been advised to add a nat pick to level out the trade. SR was very keen on Brad Crouch so we will honour it for him.

Vietnam Give - Alex Witherden + nat 6
Bangkok Give - Brad Crouch + Sam Naismith + nat 34

SR to confirm

sorry guys, back in oz today, was hoping to get more access while away but didnt.

Confirm.

I had made this offer to a few guys and had some replies, just following on some of the people who might be unhappy with this trade, but this was by far the best offer.

Rids

Bangkok gives: Dan McKenzie
Taiwan gives: nat 29

Koop to confirm

Pick for player.

Koop

Quote from: Rids on September 11, 2017, 10:19:12 PM
Bangkok gives: Dan McKenzie
Taiwan gives: nat 29

Koop to confirm

Pick for player.

Confirmed. Taking punt he slots into Joey’s role.

Rids

Remaining List Movements for Trade Period 1 have now been updated and added to the OP of this thread.

Lots of movements left for this period! Get stuck in coaches.

Remaining List Movements - Period 1

Vietnam Vipers (8 IN) - (9 OUT)
Taiwan Dolphins (7 IN) - (6 OUT)
Tibetan Llamas (8 IN) - (9 OUT)
Manila Folders (9 IN) - (9 OUT)
PNG Head Hunters (6 IN) - (6 OUT)
Turkey Gazelles (4 IN) - (9 OUT)
Australian Ales (10 IN) - (10 OUT)
Laos Elephants (5 IN) - (6 OUT)
Kathmandu Eskimos (10 IN) - (9 OUT)
Mongolian Lambs (9 IN) - (10 OUT)
Bangkok Crabs (8 IN) - (5 OUT)
UAE Tigers (8 IN) - (8 OUT)
Hong Kong Dongs (10 IN) - (10 OUT)
Sri Lanka Strikers (9 IN) - (9 OUT)
KL Crocodiles (7 IN) - (7 OUT)
Bangladesh Bears (10 IN) - (6 OUT)

nas

UAE Tigers give: D Mundy + ND #47
Tibetan Llamas give : A Otten + Luke Brown

Tbag wanted an older Mid, + pick & Tigers need Defenders.

Tbag to confirm.

BB67th

Another trade between the Folders and Crabs, hopefully this one doesn't cause too much controversy...

Folders give: Nat Pick 26

Crabs give: Jacob Townsend + Rookie Pick 32

Reasoning: Townsend has hopefully shown enough in the last 3 games to earn himself a spot in Richmond's 22 next season, and if he keeps going at his current rate, he could be a very decent scoring forward. I'm happy to get rid of picks, drafting has never really been my forte. Picks balance out the trade

Rids/nostra to confirm

Rids

Quote from: BB67th on September 16, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
Another trade between the Folders and Crabs, hopefully this one doesn't cause too much controversy...

Folders give: Nat Pick 26

Crabs give: Jacob Townsend + Rookie Pick 32

Reasoning: Townsend has hopefully shown enough in the last 3 games to earn himself a spot in Richmond's 22 next season, and if he keeps going at his current rate, he could be a very decent scoring forward. I'm happy to get rid of picks, drafting has never really been my forte. Picks balance out the trade

Rids/nostra to confirm

Confirmed. Townsend has been great the last month or so and should win a new contract. We have plenty of fwd depth though so hoping to draft another player from another position.

tbagrocks

Quote from: nas on September 16, 2017, 07:52:14 AM
UAE Tigers give: D Mundy + ND #47
Tibetan Llamas give : A Otten + Luke Brown

Tbag wanted an older Mid, + pick & Tigers need Defenders.

Tbag to confirm.
Confirm

Abundance of defensive depth and needing a mid cover given I expect a few mids to gain DPP

Rusty00

PNG Head Hunters give: Ryan Clarke + Darcy Lang + N49
Taiwan Dolphins give: Tom Cutler + N16

Tough to give up Clarke who I think is progressing nicely, however needed some extra reinforcements in defence and I think Tom Cutler has a big future ahead of him. May live to regret this trade if Lang shows some consistency and breaks out but hopefully can snag someone good with a first rounder.

Koop to confirm

Koop

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 21, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

Tough to give up Clarke who I think is progressing nicely, however needed some extra reinforcements in defence and I think Tom Cutler has a big future ahead of him. May live to regret this trade if Lang shows some consistency and breaks out but hopefully can snag someone good with a first rounder.

Koop to confirm

Confirmed.

Big fan of Clarke, and I hope Lang can get some consistency into his game.

Koop

Quote from: Koop on September 21, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on September 21, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

Koop to confirm

Confirmed.

Big fan of Clarke, and I hope Lang can get some consistency into his game.

Trade will not be re-negotiated, consider it blocked.

Koop

Finally some movement!

Taiwan trade: Zach Tuohy + NAT 12

Bangladesh trade: Brayden Fiorini + David Cuningham

Fiorini is an out & out ball magnet who averaged 110 in his second year and will only go up from here. Cuningham is a young up and comer who I rate, despite being a bit bland so to speak.

Tuohy is obviously a very rare defender in the sense that he actually scores well, but you've got to give up talent to get talent. Pick 12 to even it up.

Football Factory to confirm.

Football Factory

Quote from: Koop on October 12, 2017, 09:16:10 PM
Finally some movement!

Taiwan trade: Zach Tuohy + NAT 12

Bangladesh trade: Brayden Fiorini + David Cuningham

Fiorini is an out & out ball magnet who averaged 110 in his second year and will only go up from here. Cuningham is a young up and comer who I rate, despite being a bit bland so to speak.

Tuohy is obviously a very rare defender in the sense that he actually scores well, but you've got to give up talent to get talent. Pick 12 to even it up.

Football Factory to confirm.

confirm

Need a decent defender and Tuohy meets the requirements, ill take a punt on the Nat pick. Very reluctant to trade Fiorini as I think he will be a valuable player for GC next year. Cuningham is a good young player, he got a rising star nomination in round 12 last year and was pick 23 in 2015 draft.