AXV OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2017/2018)

Started by Rids, August 30, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Taiwan give: Nick Vlastuin + Jayden Hunt + N13

Laos give: Tom McDonald + Liam Shiels + N17

Defensive depth to burn, needed a mid and TMac is a sexy man so why not get him too. <3

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on September 03, 2017, 10:30:56 PM
Taiwan give: Nick Vlastuin + Jayden Hunt + N13

Laos give: Tom McDonald + Liam Shiels + N17

Defensive depth to burn, needed a mid and TMac is a sexy man so why not get him too. <3

Nige to confirm.
TMac partially cost me the grand final, but he's always a pretty good player with value when he's on song. Being a Tigers man, I'm a huge Vlastuin fan though, was superb once he returned from injury. Still the possibility of moving to the mids down the line too. Shiels has always been a great contributor to Laos, but with De Goey breaking out and Poholke coming through, I'm confident I'm not losing anything in the mids. Hunt's comes on leaps and bounds and he should improve and become more consistent next season to become the perfect solution to the defence problem that plagued me all year. N13 for N17 balances it out and should net me a good youngster to add to my now well rounded list.

Confirmed.

Koop

just to clarify its 16 not 17, I messed up mah numbahs

Nige

Quote from: Koop on September 03, 2017, 11:12:11 PM
just to clarify its 16 not 17, I messed up mah numbahs
Am aware of this, is gravy.

Rids

Folders give: Dan Venables + nat 42
Crabs give: Hugh Greenwood + nat 66

BB to confirm

I am a big fan of what I have seen of Venables through his junior days. Nostra and I really enjoy taking on kids and making sure we share our depth guys around when we can. Venables was a first round pick 12 months ago but hasn't played any football. Greenwood on the other hand has played a lot of footy this year and is every chance to hold his DPP (judging by the heat maps). Pick upgrade to level out the trade.

fanTCfool

BB67th

Quote from: Rids on September 04, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

BB to confirm

I am a big fan of what I have seen of Venables through his junior days. Nostra and I really enjoy taking on kids and making sure we share our depth guys around when we can. Venables was a first round pick 12 months ago but hasn't played any football. Greenwood on the other hand has played a lot of footy this year and is every chance to hold his DPP (judging by the heat maps). Pick upgrade to level out the trade.

Confirmed

I too am a big fan of Venables, and he should get plenty of opportunities next year with the retirements in the West Coast midfield. However, I am in need of a few more reliable options over prospective talent at this stage, and Greenwood fits the bill nicely.

TomK

nostradamus

Football Factory

Revised trade

Bangladesh give: James Aish + Aaron Francis + Nat 22

Turkey give: Nat 11 + R10 + Nat 76

iZander to confirm

iZander

Quote from: Football Factory on September 04, 2017, 08:45:13 PM
Revised trade

Bangladesh give: James Aish + Aaron Francis + Nat 22

Turkey give: Nat 11 + R10 + Nat 76

iZander to confirm
Confirmed

fanTCfool

First move for Mongolia this trade period,

Mongolia give: National Pick #53
Taiwan give: Nick Graham

It's no secret that Graham is a favourite of mine, and while he'll probably get delisted, for Pick #53 it's a punt worth taking that he keeps his spot on the Carlton list. Taiwan obtain a pick for their trouble.

Koop to confirm.

Koop

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 04, 2017, 11:00:56 PM
First move for Mongolia this trade period,

Mongolia give: National Pick #53
Taiwan give: Nick Graham

It's no secret that Graham is a favourite of mine, and while he'll probably get delisted, for Pick #53 it's a punt worth taking that he keeps his spot on the Carlton list. Taiwan obtain a pick for their trouble.

Koop to confirm.

Should get delisted, but never know.

Confirm.

nas

Quote from: BB67th on September 04, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

I too am a big fan of Venables, and he should get plenty of opportunities next year with the retirements in the West Coast midfield. However, I am in need of a few more reliable options over prospective talent at this stage, and Greenwood fits the bill nicely.

Has been sent back for the Coaches to adjust so as to pass.

nas

Quote from: nas on September 05, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 04, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

Has been sent back for the Coaches to adjust so as to pass.

Folders have added RD #24 which feel that balances out the trade.