AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 02:40:38 PM
I would like it to be told infront of everyone what you selling Stokes for so I know what I am dealing with and I'll see if I can match it.

Don't do a Koop and just accept the first deal that he gets.

I'm not even going to go there. ::)

Memphistopheles

I'm happy to disclose some of this information publicly although not all. So far no-one's offered a first round rookie or national draft pick for Stokes although one offer is very close to that. A couple of packages of later picks have been offered.

I would at least expect a first round pick for him given what I mentioned before (he's better than almost all the rookie draft options) and his 121 average last season.

I realise some people perhaps have just one high pick which they might see as overs for him however, we would consider sending a pick or picks back as part of the deal to balance things out.

The picks we currently have are as follows:

NAT 12, 32, 33, 37, 41, 60, 76
ROOK: 12, 22, 36, 38, 60, 76

Nige

Personally, I wouldn't give more than an early-mid second round ND or first round RD pick for Stokes. That said, Llamas won't be offering either.  :P

Justin Bieber

Why is no one, anywhere near as keen to trading as me and Jroo??

I've probably sent about 35 offers to everyone haha. Actually except Tbag (he has no good players)

Why does no either reply or reject my very favourable offers?? Come on guys, let's trade with me! Or at least reply haha.

Nige

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:15:22 PM

I've probably sent about 35 offers to everyone haha. Actually except Tbag (he has no good players)

Why does no either reply or reject my very favourable offers?? Come on guys, let's trade with me! Or at least reply haha.

I was just about to send you a message but Ive exceeded my PM limit :(

I wanted to know what you want for a Shiels + Weller package (reply via PM)

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 31, 2013, 03:18:47 PM

Oh I don't message you either cause you're out of good players. Not being rude, only message the teams with players that I want.

Nige

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on October 31, 2013, 03:22:18 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:19:29 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on October 31, 2013, 03:17:41 PM
Actually except Tbag (he has no good players)
I'd beg to differ.
Sorry there are 3-4 players I would like.
Inb4 all of them are keepers.  :P
That's why I don't bother haha. Danger, Wingard, Cameron and maybe Lynch are all untouchable lol.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:20:16 PM

Oh I don't message you either cause you're out of good players. Not being rude, only message the teams with players that I want.
flower you too.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 31, 2013, 03:31:44 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:20:16 PM

flower you too.
Only players I'm interested are Ebert, Hibbard and Hannerbury and they're untouchables.

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
I'd beg to differ.
That's why I don't bother haha. Danger, Wingard, Cameron and maybe Lynch are all untouchable lol.
Spot on. Lynch is gettable, but you'd have to make a pretty stellar offer. We love T-Shirt Tommy!

Memphistopheles

Simple - most have already used up all their list movements and/or happy with their teams.

PS - I think tbag's team has plenty of potentially good players. They aren't there yet but should be some guns in the future.

I haven't really traded with them as they're in a similar position to us now and I didn't think they'd be interested in our older players. Was a bit annoyed they traded Matera early though as I probably would have offered more for him.

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on October 31, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
I'd beg to differ.
Don't forget little Rory Laird ;D  Yeah i'm not that interested in trading tbh