Rate the SpudSacks

Started by Big_Cox14, March 08, 2010, 09:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chosch

agreed mate, fingers crossed. and cheers for the tips.

Prospector_1

Schulz with a knee problem, Newton only on extended bench so far ... not sure if we have coverage, but can wait for final teams.

Peake, Crowley and Hislop all on extended bench - we need two of them to play.

Justin Bieber

would expect crowley to play to be used to tag one of the saints mids. hislop should with 2 of their mids being culled this week.

Hislop and peake named. crowley and newton out

Master Q

Good Luck to the Spuds ;D

Prospector_1

1234, with only one dohnut - no Schultz or Newton, and I didn't find time to trade before lock-out.

Master Q

What a bunch of solid spuds ;D

Justin Bieber

An all time high score for this year.

Got to applaud for that performance by the lot ;D

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2010, 11:53:28 PM
i'll come back with some spuddy mids. Brock Mclean, David Armitage (yes i'm putting him forward ;D), Nathan Jones, Chad Cornes (add a little premium flavour to the mix ;) and Henry Slattery,
Everyone I am a spud i have got Armitage the spud on my team :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

Any trades for this round for Spuds Prospector?

Prospector_1

Haven't thought about it yet. Besides, I'm just running this team because people asked me to.

Maybe a few Spudsacks fans could post about players lacking durability or injured, along with some suggested trades?

I'm happy to get the gist from posts, and try to build the team into a seriously durable spuddy side, but it's for fun, so I'm not going to put a lot of time into it.

HellYeah

I still think the real challenge with the Spuds would be to construct a team that used most cash, doesn't include too much cash on the bench or rookies that won't play, and still scored poorly.

Do the Spuds have those characteristics?

Prospector_1

Quote from: HellYeah on April 21, 2010, 07:34:42 AM
I still think the real challenge with the Spuds would be to construct a team that used most cash, doesn't include too much cash on the bench or rookies that won't play, and still scored poorly.

Do the Spuds have those characteristics?

Admirable challenge! Durable players who will routinely underwhelm.

Suggestions for any trades this week?

Master Q

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 20, 2010, 07:32:16 AM
i'll come back with some spuddy mids. Brock Mclean, David Armitage (yes i'm putting him forward ;D), Nathan Jones, Chad Cornes (add a little premium flavour to the mix ;) and Henry Slattery,
What!?! Spud! How?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 21, 2010, 07:45:33 AM
Quote from: chrisuzz on April 20, 2010, 07:32:16 AM
What!?! Spud! How?
I don't know but he is one in my books ;D

Prospector_1

A few outs this week - what are people's opinions?

Honestly, if there's not more interest, I'm dropping this ...