Rate the SpudSacks

Started by Big_Cox14, March 08, 2010, 09:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

There are some players that you should never think about considering your fantasy team whether it is off-field trouble or because they don't get game time or they don't get the ball. Here are some players that I consider to be spuds and I would laugh if I saw any team with those players ;D:

Presti (Great player, does his job week in, week out, but doesn't get the ball).  ;D
W Thursfield
J King  :-[
A Lovett (Sacked by St Kilda)
M Stokes (Suspended by club til rnd 9)
M Hurley (Court Case pending)
L Brown
K Bradley
H Playfair
S Rusling
R Murphy (Freo) 
J Schulz
C Cloke
A Raines
Z Dawson
S O'Hailpin
B Reid
C Wood

Does Anyone else have any other spuds they would like to add to the list?

elephants

haha okay good list the funny thing is half of my best friends team is in there

no one i can add good work

Justin Bieber

don't mind presti. i know some people who park him as 4th defender so they never get a 0 :D

Big_Cox14

I Agree that Presti is very consistent dter. (Consistently bad  :D)
Yeah, Alright Darren Glass, Jared Rivers and Cornes Brothers are added to the list.
Also Paul Medhurst is added to the list.
Also missed Jordan McMahon. He is also added to the list. 

chich94

what about dalziell

hes a dream team slut

Big_Cox14

Nah, I don't think Dalziell is a spud. DT slut, yes. Spud, no. What does everyone else think?

mdm90

its a nice list that is composed so far and i will add jarrad oakley-nicholls, cannot believe any club was stupid to pick him up after richmond finally got rid of him lol

Big_Cox14

The list of spuds so far:
Presti  ;D
W Thursfield
J King :-[
C Cloke  :'(
R Murphy (Freo)
A Lovett
M Stokes
M Hurley
L Brown
K Bradley
H Playfair
S Rusling
J Schulz
A Raines
Z Dawson  :P
S O'Hailpin
B Reid
C Wood
D Glass
J Rivers
P Medhurst
J McMahon
C Cornes
K Cornes
J Oakley-Nicholls
J Laycock
T Bell-Chambers

If there are any others people wish to share that would be awesome!

Big_Cox14

We've almost got a team of Spuds!!! Woohoo.  8) We can call them the Potato Sacks! hahahaha ;D
Any more spuds?

chich94

do you reckon anyone would be willing to make a team using the people from this list?

just to see how the team would go

FLOPITOUT1

Big_Cox14

I dunno. There's probably someone out there who would make a team of spuds for a laugh. I think that Presti is king spud myself.  ;D But O'Hailpin not far behind. lmao.

Big_Cox14

Does anyone else have any more players that I haven't mentioned that they think are absolute SPUDS?

Prospector_1

If making a fantasy spud team, it'll be important to have genuine spuds who will score every week. No always injured, no always suspended, and no rookies.

I'd love to see that team - help me make it, and I'll say it's my mum's!

Big_Cox14

Awesome! Yeah, I'd love to see that too and help you make it. This is some players that I think would fit team spud for starters (Genuine spuds that are playing every week. If anyone can come up with anymore that would be awesome!!!
B: Presti, W Thursfield, O'Hailpin, K Bradley, Z Dawson, J McMahon, Raines, J Nash, M Drum
M:
R: Laycock,
F: P Medhurst, J Schulz, L Brown,