Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:03:55 PM
I'm thinking of resting both Mealey and Blokhout in T20, just so I know they're fully fit to play you haha. At what fitness do they start lowering in stats??

I'm going to try beating him on Dry then...
When you play a Friendly fatigue is ignored, and they are the best they can be. Technically anything that isn't rested is going to hinder performance, but the higher the endurance then the longer they can play at their best level. So a player might be energetic, but because of his world class endurance the "xxx is tired" won't come up for longer than someone with poor endurance.

But anyone that is passable fatigue or higher I would not be playing if I didn't need to. If I play someone on energetic then I want to be certain that he isn't going to be required for the next match so that he has time to recover.

I break my own rules a lot and this week will show that, I'm seeing whether things will still work by loosening up my fatigue standards on players. I think Mathea is going to play Sunday, Tuesday, Friday (vs you) this week so that will be fun...

Dry can work yeah, that's the pitch I wanted to play him and you on as I have 4 spinners.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 15, 2015, 12:13:10 PM
I'm thinking of resting both Mealey and Blokhout in T20, just so I know they're fully fit to play you haha. At what fitness do they start lowering in stats??

When you play a Friendly fatigue is ignored, and they are the best they can be. Technically anything that isn't rested is going to hinder performance, but the higher the endurance then the longer they can play at their best level. So a player might be energetic, but because of his world class endurance the "xxx is tired" won't come up for longer than someone with poor endurance.

But anyone that is passable fatigue or higher I would not be playing if I didn't need to. If I play someone on energetic then I want to be certain that he isn't going to be required for the next match so that he has time to recover.

I break my own rules a lot and this week will show that, I'm seeing whether things will still work by loosening up my fatigue standards on players. I think Mathea is going to play Sunday, Tuesday, Friday (vs you) this week so that will be fun...

Dry can work yeah, that's the pitch I wanted to play him and you on as I have 4 spinners.

You tried playing me with 4 spinners on Dry :P You still lost haha.

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 15, 2015, 12:28:54 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 15, 2015, 12:13:10 PM

You tried playing me with 4 spinners on Dry :P You still lost haha.
T20 isn't SOD ;) you will go into the match as favourite, my fatigue issues will only help you more. I'm playing close to my best team tomorrow.

PowerBug

R. Bentota (rfm) 6-1-28-4, N. Saldanha 21 (40b), M. McCarthy 6 (12b)
End of over 27 (8 runs) - Ragnaros Firelords(117-5) RR 4.33

Windy/Green vs pk. 150 can be defended but 250 can be chased so basically no idea whether I'm doing well or not. Considering it was 61/1 after 9 I've pegged him back well.

Pkbaldy

Lee was going so strong..  would of split you in two haha. I rely on my bowlers so will be interesting to see if they turn it up.

PowerBug

Blokhout scares me. My decision to play the extra AR might be useful. Also Kapoor is needed, arse didn't help me in PC at all.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 21, 2015, 10:23:26 AM
Blokhout scares me. My decision to play the extra AR might be useful. Also Kapoor is needed, arse didn't help me in PC at all.

Blokky on this pitch will hopefully destroy you haha

Bentota 6 wickets... I hate him so much. Even during the friendlies haha. And Thatcher... Makes too many runs haha.

Pkbaldy

Thatcher is slayed!! Shame you're on about 9 an over compared to my 3.... Unless I get 9 wickets in 20 overs i'm gone haha.

PowerBug

Interesting start and seeming like it'll be a successful chase thus far.

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 21, 2015, 10:42:14 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 21, 2015, 10:23:26 AM

Blokky on this pitch will hopefully destroy you haha

Bentota 6 wickets... I hate him so much. Even during the friendlies haha. And Thatcher... Makes too many runs haha.
Bentota is a gun. Glad he showed up today.

PowerBug

The game is weird how a pitch plays the same way for both teams. The same way that you got a fast fast then I reeled you in I expect you to now bowl more dots, question is, have I put the RRR low enough so that I avoid losing multiple wickets?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 21, 2015, 11:12:46 AM
The game is weird how a pitch plays the same way for both teams. The same way that you got a fast fast then I reeled you in I expect you to now bowl more dots, question is, have I put the RRR low enough so that I avoid losing multiple wickets?

The Blokhout spree is coming soon mate haha

PowerBug

Otago might lose today, you winning would see you go clear on top

Pkbaldy

Yeah game over.... Advantage for Seamers my ass. Blokhout got slaughtered.

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on August 21, 2015, 12:00:51 PM
Yeah game over.... Advantage for Seamers my ass. Blokhout got slaughtered.
Bentota had no dramas :D