Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

taking on BP tomorrow in a top of the table clash

Nige

Some guy tried to snipe Chengelpet, so I ended up paying 8k instead of 4k. I probably should have just let him go. I'm terrible at this bidding thing.

Nige

Playing my first SOD today against a bot.

Just finished batting first and made 469/2 on a hot/green.

My cap/reli American buy Darren McCullough made 153 off 119 and one of the dudes that I had in my original squad Rocco Cuff who is ave/reas made 165 off 99 not out.

Not a bad effort straight up even if it was against a bot.

Hopefully can bowl them out quickly and easily.

PowerBug

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on March 27, 2015, 12:31:51 PM
#Nigetoogood
Haha, just a little.  ;)

Bowled 'em all out for 51. Bertie Tossol picked up 3/10 off 5 and Kai Owens nabbed himself 3/4 off 4.1 overs. Rocco Cuff got man of the match honours. Might have to keep him.  :o

PowerBug

Dont let player performances skew you into keeping players. i did it and it definitely has hindered me a little.

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on March 27, 2015, 01:59:43 PM
Dont let player performances skew you into keeping players. i did it and it definitely has hindered me a little.
I was kidding. But he's the best of the worst, so he'll be the first to go once I get a bunch of blokes cheap to fill out my squad.

Got 3 19 year olds who'll be first team players once they're 20, so I'll be able to get rid of more of the starters.

Pkbaldy

Yeah in my game today I had a ord/avg batsmen score 181... He wants the stay haha

PowerBug

Speaking of don't keep people based on performances, today was meant to be Tshepo Mupariwa's last match for my club...

T. Mupariwa (lm) 10-3-23-5, D. Sands 32 (93b), S. Gajanayake 5 (21b)
End of over 30 (2 runs) - Dogs of War XI(82-8). 193 runs required from 20 overs. RR 2.73 RRR 9.65

10 overs of defensive mediums gives that return. His first 5 wicket haul for my club.

PowerBug

Bank Balance   $930,131

In a few seasons I'm hoping my affiliate will reach the stage where I can splash out on some big players and have a crack on moving up the leagues in Bangladesh :D

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on March 27, 2015, 09:30:13 PM
Bank Balance   $930,131

In a few seasons I'm hoping my affiliate will reach the stage where I can splash out on some big players and have a crack on moving up the leagues in Bangladesh :D
I wouldn't mind an extra 900k.  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on March 27, 2015, 09:32:39 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on March 27, 2015, 09:30:13 PM
Bank Balance   $930,131

I wouldn't mind an extra 900k.  :P
Gotta earn it mate. ;) Granted this affiliate side is 4.5 seasons old, and the route I took was one very much like what I have told you and Pk to do.

Just gotta stay patient, get some crazy luck with youth pulls, and not have a trigger finger when searching the TM. (Mainly the 2nd one)

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on March 27, 2015, 09:35:38 PM
Just gotta stay patient, get some crazy luck with youth pulls, and not have a trigger finger when searching the TM. (Mainly the 2nd one)
I'm not good with any of these things.  :-[ :'(

Torpedo10

That or go pure youth academy, I've done that and have served my country along with having a Bank Balance of 3.5M at EOS with a Deluxe YA. Sure it's easy but it's the best way to get a high quality team, maybe not quickly but it's the HoneyBadger way.  :P

BratPack

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR