Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Getting back into it so buying bulk 50k rated 30 year olds for 5k :)))

AFEV

Enjoy going broke. :P

Yeah it's definitely pretty standard to get that attachment, I've **only** had Billy Gent for 8 seasons or so, which has been 830-something days (I just checked and have already forgotten, hic), almost two and a half years. Wardlaw would be even longer, you've had him since you started basically which (IIRC) was around the same time as me, in 2010, so you've probably spent about 4 years with him.

Yikes.

Cookie Monster

It's all about the future.

James Frost. mhmmmmmm

Colliwobblers

general observation / question.

is form in the game a complete random element?

this player goes down in form 3 weeks in a row to now poor form, these are his last two innings responsible for his dropping form i guess?

30 Jan 2015   One Day 3.4   DodgeyOnes v Unleash my Hewrath   88* (90)      
27 Jan 2015   Twenty20 4.1   Punjabi CC v DodgeyOnes   128* (68)      1c 1ro

the two before were non events, he didnt bat much but he didn't get out time either

23 Jan 2015   One Day 3.4   DrinkFeckArseGirls v DodgeyOnes   0* (0)      
16 Jan 2015   One Day 3.4   DodgeyOnes v The Lochies   5* (3)

AFEV

Form used to be part random part how many games a player played (ie you could 'play them into form').
As far as I know, the games played element was removed and now it is total RNG. Could be wrong.

All I know is it farks me every season.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: AFEV on February 03, 2015, 12:47:55 AM
Form used to be part random part how many games a player played (ie you could 'play them into form').
As far as I know, the games played element was removed and now it is total RNG. Could be wrong.

All I know is it farks me every season.
So does everything else really. from what i know.

Hellopplz

Yep form is completely random, and is reset at the start of every season before it fluctuates.

Although, it doesn't mean a player can't perform well as you can see. But such a shame it can't influence the form for the following week when they are actually doing well in the games ::).

JBs-Hawks

form is the worst thing in FTP

AFEV

Only because they never introduced potential. :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 02, 2015, 11:55:23 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 02, 2015, 11:15:32 PM
This really shouldn't be making me sad, but it is. I play this game too much.
I'm gonna cry like a baby when I'm forced to retire Harrison and Currie :'(. I know the attachment you feel PB! They've been with you for so long, you just don't want to see them go even if it's time :(.

Wardlaw has been around for ages, remember when you started out with guys like him and Dorengama (or something like that). Seems like so long ago, but look how far the team has progressed since!

yup i agree PB
was so hard to me to retire Ritula at the start of this season (and i bought him at 20 let alone a youth pull)....over 8k OD runs not bad for 23k

i got a few getting close who i have had since youths too
Abbas is 31 who i bought at 16
salim is 30 atm and i've had him since i pulled him
so it is going to get tougher for myself

so see PB your not the only onewe al agree with you mate ;)

PowerBug

1309 days for Wardlaw.

Glad I'm not alone here :)

JBs-Hawks

Hellopplz

14 Jun 10 - Harrison's Morgan recruitment
21 Jun 10 - Daniel Currie's recruitment

I shall calculate the amount of days later when I get bored :P.

PowerBug

5.2 W Ommar to Wardlaw : [catch]  They all go up for a bat-pad catch, but the umpire says not out. But hang on, Wardlaw is walking! Well, that's great to see from a sporting point of view, but it will be interesting to see how his team mates react to that. I'm sure this will be a talking point after the match.
W. Wardlaw c L. Jayasekera b. I. Ommar 16 (16b 0x4 0x6) SR:100.00

His final T20 match, and he walks. #legend The question is why was there a bat-pad in play in a T20 match.

Cookie Monster

Result:   Hilly's Heroics won by 19 runs

#TheReturn