Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 27, 2015, 09:12:30 PM
And nobody can ever replace Relton!
Fat barbie flew off with some other lads for the week, so I'm all alone. :(
Jesus, nasty luck for Luc there, still in it though if the wickets keep falling.

Hellopplz

Harrison grabbed one in the next over (another was dropped straight after) but the boundaries keep on flowing so pretty much gone now.

And looked at my records last night as remembered what you said. Not too many have been cracked in the last year but got a few in there! Also noticed 6/10 of my best bowling performances were shared by Harrison (twice has had 6 wickets) and Dexter Morgan!

AFEV

Must run in the family. ;) They do very slowly seem to come in these days, and I've noticed in the last season or so they will get close to the records, but it just isn't possible to quite top the older ones.

Match against Daz is still evenly poised.

Hellopplz

You guys had a great start and a solid ending! Got your revenge Alex ;).

Same, got a few guys who come close but still can't get in there. Mainly cause against tougher competition nowadays than we were when we just joined up with bot bashes and stuff :P.

DazBurg

Opium Splendour won by 5 wickets

Opium Splendour    DazBurg's Greatness
Batting - Top Order    13,234    11,175
Batting - Middle Order    10,406    8,084
Batting - Tail    5,023    4,395
Bowling - Seam    11,278 (12)    12,579 (12)
Bowling - Spin    10,888 (8)    10,185 (8)
Fielding/Keeping    14,829    14,167
Overall    209,731    190,831

well you got your revenge

question did you put stick after the other thread?..lol

AFEV

Looking at the ratings, not much to boast about. Surprised I actually rated so much with 3 guys gone. Survived 1 tour week and I'm still 5-0 in T20, have some recovering to do to put myself in a position I can promote from in OD but after the train wreck start I'll take it.

And yeah, these days I'm stoked to see anybody get past 50, where as once upon a time I'd be frustrated at guys only getting 50. Hopefully I can catch you in D1 soon enough. ;)

AFEV

Nah had it as uneven last week because I had a bunch of younger guys playing against a weaker SOD opponent and I wanted the batsmen to have an easier time of it.
I have customarily played on a sticky for the last 5-6 seasons.

DazBurg

Quote from: AFEV on January 28, 2015, 12:50:13 AM
Nah had it as uneven last week because I had a bunch of younger guys playing against a weaker SOD opponent and I wanted the batsmen to have an easier time of it.
I have customarily played on a sticky for the last 5-6 seasons.
fair enough ;)

reckon you'll catch me in OD quickly i really dunno how long i can sustain the streak
though 20/20 looking lost i may rest more in that now to focus on OD

AFEV

If you win against BP in a couple of weeks time you'll be in a great position with (probably) a 2 game lead on top. I think it'll end up being you or BP (or me if I get my sh*t together) that will win SOD.
You should still easily get PM in T20 as well, finish top 3 or so, hopefully nobody can knock me off my perch though. :P

PowerBug

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 28, 2015, 03:48:09 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 28, 2015, 03:27:30 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=152315
:'( :'( :'( :'(
What have you done.....
I can't carry 23 players in my senior squad when I can avoid it. I bought James Herring two days ago and that means I need to get rid of someone. :( And with Dharmaratna's son in my squad he will provide enough money to keep his father afloat hahahaha

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on January 28, 2015, 03:53:45 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 28, 2015, 03:48:09 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 28, 2015, 03:27:30 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=152315
:'( :'( :'( :'(
What have you done.....
I can't carry 23 players in my senior squad when I can avoid it. I bought James Herring two days ago and that means I need to get rid of someone. :( And with Dharmaratna's son in my squad he will provide enough money to keep his father afloat hahahaha
:'(

AFEV

At first glance I thought it was 5k wage and I nearly had a panic attack thinking you were paying that every week for the sentiment. :P

PowerBug

He deserves every penny he got paid :)

So I'm chatting to my assistant about this fail of a tour Sri Lanka are having, and he came up with the following:
"Think all 3 games so far our tail has saved us, maybe we should switch our batting order around :)"

So if we can't promote once Friday comes around (Looking almost impossible), then I'll be doing that. UAE won't know what hit them