Main Menu

New cricket and rugby league boards

Started by m0nty, December 13, 2014, 10:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

I have created new sections with boards for the major rugby league and cricket fantasy competitions, as well as creating a general NRL board and elevating the general cricket and soccer boards out of child status.

I have also moved the FTP board to the new cricket fantasy comp section. I hope that meets with approval, it seems more logical that way.

On the back of a comment by SydneyRox, I have also taken the liberty of creating XIII and XI boards in case you guys want to start some of those leagues this summer for the NRL and BBL respectively. Might be a bit late on for the BBL, but could be handy for the World Cup.

m0nty

It should be pointed out that if you are not a fan of cricket or NRL, you can click the little plus sign on the right of these new sections and they will disappear.

Nige

I like the idea m0nty, I guess it's a pretty big change (seeing a whole two new sections on the forum which are currently pretty much empty looks weird haha).

Hopefully the take off and get plenty of traffic.

kilbluff1985

if they have there own sections why does NRL and Cricket have child boards where the AFL board is?

nrich102

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 13, 2014, 11:59:18 AM
if they have there own sections why does NRL and Cricket have child boards where the AFL board is?
Why is the AFL board there then?

It's the General sports discussion area.

kilbluff1985

um because it doesn't have it's own section like NRL and Cricket do

i don't get why we need the child boards and there own section just delete the child boards

nrich102

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 13, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

i don't get why we need the child boards and there own section just delete the child boards
Wait, Im confused.

So there's the AFL Fantasy competitions boards (AF, DT, SC etc) then there's NRL fantasy competitions then Cricket fantasy competitions then General sports discussion (AFL, League and Cricket). I don't see how thats any different?

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 13, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

Do you mean like this section?

RaisyDaisy

Not a fan of this sorry. Too much sections now

Understand your desire to increase NRL and Cricket coverage on this site, but I like the idea of FanFooty, not FanSports

Just my 2c, but obviously you cant please everyone, so I'll just have to get used to it

BratPack

What is this? There's something wrong with the house! I don't like change!

PowerBug

Cricket.
"Fantasy and real cricket discussion"

Shouldn't that just read Real cricket dicsussion as the fantasy discussion is elsewhere?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on December 13, 2014, 01:01:00 PM
Not a fan of this sorry. Too much sections now

Understand your desire to increase NRL and Cricket coverage on this site, but I like the idea of FanFooty, not FanSports

Just my 2c, but obviously you cant please everyone, so I'll just have to get used to it

m0nty

Quote from: PowerBug on December 13, 2014, 06:49:26 PM
Cricket.
"Fantasy and real cricket discussion"

Shouldn't that just read Real cricket dicsussion as the fantasy discussion is elsewhere?

Agreed, changed.