British 15's - 2014 Discussion thread

Started by PowerBug, January 13, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

kilbluff1985

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on January 31, 2014, 08:37:33 PM
Quote from: Ringo on January 31, 2014, 06:18:04 PM
Guys Ultimate Footy does not look promising either as it does not cater for all the scoring system we want such as clangers and contested possessions for example so will have to keep looking at how to advance this year.

Yeah I was looking at it and yeah didn't have it :(
Supercoach scoring might be the easiest, people will be unhappy but what else can we do ? its just one of those unfortunate things that happens every now and then. A decision sooner rather than later would be good, then we can decide what to do regarding trades etc.

Vinny

Wow that would flower up quite a few of my trades... :(

Hoping a calculator can be created.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: vinny on February 01, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

Flower up some of your trades what about mine?

Rocky+ Spud Roughead

For

Murphy+Lewis

Would be rediculous in SC

I'm still not against it though

Vinny

SydneyRox

Nige

Let the record show that I'm not fussed with whatever the decision is.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 01, 2014, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: vinny on February 01, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

Flower up some of your trades what about mine?

Rocky+ Spud Roughead

For

Murphy+Lewis

Would be rediculous in SC

I'm still not against it though
I thought it was ridiculous with the Sportal scoring tbh. In saying that, Roughead will average very nicely in SC.

kilbluff1985

not when you consider Rocky averaged 159 in the Midfield late in the season

elephants

When does this trading period close? Just think it should probably cop an extension seeing as no-one wants to trade until we have a scoring system sussed out..

Nige

Quote from: elephants on February 04, 2014, 04:10:51 AM
When does this trading period close? Just think it should probably cop an extension seeing as no-one wants to trade until we have a scoring system sussed out..
I think the thing is that trading was supposed to close before the start of the first NAB challenge match.

The reason for it is that if a player shows promising signs or one gets injured for six months or whatever, people can trade based on that.

Not sure though, Ringo will clarify.

kilbluff1985

yeah trading is until the 10th

i think we should have a trading period after the NAB Challenge anyway even if for only a week

tried to get this last year but missed out by like a vote i think :(

Ringo

Have posted in the trade period that it will be extended pending announcement by Sportal. Will be revising timetable when Sportal makes announcement with a lot depending on any changes to scoring system.

kilbluff1985

ok one thing i don't like

if trade period goes through NAB Challenge coaches with trades get an unpredictable advantage

i know it's our fault blah blah blah for not having trades left but we didn't know trade period would be open during NAB Challenge