The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 05, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
Quote from: TomK on April 05, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

Those Shiva attacks were epic!  Liking the Dwight storyline too.  Can't remember the garbomen in the comics though so I'm assuming they were added in to the show?  Maybe they won't do the Whisperers story line at all?

They'd have to do the Whisperers story line,I actually liked that better than the Saviours one and it introduced someone who is shaping up to be imo one of the best characters as well so long as they don't kill them off too early

jvalles69

Quote from: LF on April 05, 2017, 12:31:46 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on April 05, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
Quote from: TomK on April 05, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
Could definitely see that twist happening with the Garbage people, never felt like they could trust them but wouldn't surprise me if they switch sides again if Negan flowers them around in Season 8.

I know it happened in the comics, but I'm liking Dwight's storyline at the moment and MVP of the episode has to go to Shieva.

Those Shiva attacks were epic!  Liking the Dwight storyline too.  Can't remember the garbomen in the comics though so I'm assuming they were added in to the show?  Maybe they won't do the Whisperers story line at all?

They'd have to do the Whisperers story line,I actually liked that better than the Saviours one and it introduced someone who is shaping up to be imo one of the best characters as well so long as they don't kill them off too early

Yeah, just seems a few similarities with the garbo crew and the whisperers...

jvalles69

TomK

Mat0369

jvalles69

jvalles69

Confirmed: TWD vs FTWD crossover will be taking place!  :o

MC

Bill Manspeaker

WhatMate

Anyone got anywhere that I can watch episode 1-5 from this season? Had problems with foxtel and have only just got it back so have missed the first few eps

Gandalf123

Quote from: WhatMate on November 22, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
Anyone got anywhere that I can watch episode 1-5 from this season? Had problems with foxtel and have only just got it back so have missed the first few eps

FoxtelGo?

LF

GoLions

I should probably catch up on this at some point, pretty sure I'm still on S5 :p

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on November 22, 2017, 09:25:20 PM
I should probably catch up on this at some point, pretty sure I'm still on S5 :p

Don't bother. S1 and S2 were worth watching but since then this has not been essential viewing by any means. I wish I had quit at that point.

jvalles69

Quote from: meow meow on December 01, 2017, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: GoLions on November 22, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

Don't bother. S1 and S2 were worth watching but since then this has not been essential viewing by any means. I wish I had quit at that point.

I'm still watching however I'd read the comics to be honest. readcomicsonline