The Walking Dead discussion thread: WARNING THERE ARE SPOILERS

Started by whatlez, October 14, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

I sure can think of (and I'm sure noz can too) a better, far more brutal way for them to die :3

Justin Bieber

Yeah there would be better ways. But that way would be funny. I know I would have a laugh,

Noz

That would be a great way for them to die but i suppose that probably will never happen same way Rick will always have 2 hands or the fact Judtih is still alive.

jobe#4

if anybody has seen the new episode...that last 2 minutes  :-\

GoLions

LF

Wow that was just wow at the end there

ADEZ

jobe#4

looked like medium rare too me...personally I like rare-well done :/

Bill Manspeaker

gettin me all hungry n shower jobe. now I want some leg. I'll go medium rare thanks

jobe#4

mate it was completely pink in the middle...just lightly browned on the outside...looked good

Justin Bieber

It will be interesting to see what happens to Daryl and Carol since they have moved storyline towards Beth.

GoLions

GoLions

Quote from: whatlez on October 20, 2014, 03:08:48 PM
Yeah they never showed Bob get bit, but it was obvious. That would be the funniest way for the hunters to die haha
I dunno what I would prefer more: Tainted meat, or the machete with the red handle. Decisions, decisions.

GoLions

What if, like, Bob's leg got bitten. And now they saved his life, and will die for it. Now THAT would be hilarious :P

Noz

Quote from: GoLions on October 20, 2014, 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 20, 2014, 03:08:48 PM
Yeah they never showed Bob get bit, but it was obvious. That would be the funniest way for the hunters to die haha
I dunno what I would prefer more: Tainted meat, or the machete with the red handle. Decisions, decisions.

Why not both.

They are slowly dying from the tainted meat then boom machete to the head.