Round 1 Lockout

Started by Turbo, March 18, 2010, 03:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Just wondering if anyone knows, when the lockout gets lifted on the Friday for Round 1, can other people in your league view your team?

I would obviously prefer that no-one in my league can see my side and potentially copy it.

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Big Lance

By the time anyone can see your team it will cost trades to try to copy you.

Cool9

Ha ha, wouldn't worry too much about that. Anyone that's needs to copy someone elses side player for player isn't worth their salt as a SCer and won't be much of a threat.

Blueboys

I have a copy right on my team this year!  ;D

Prospector_1

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2010, 03:21:17 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows, when the lockout gets lifted on the Friday for Round 1, can other people in your league view your team?

I would obviously prefer that no-one in my league can see my side and potentially copy it.

I'm pretty sure no head-to-head games until round 4. Also pretty sure that means no-one sees you team until then.

Turbo

Thanks guys.

Prsopector I think you are right.  If you could view other teams on the Thursday (after lockout) you would be able to make free trades on Friday, except for Richmond and Carlton players.

MissPies

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2010, 03:21:17 AM

From the moment live DT scores start only your opponent can see your  team..when the game is over you can see everyone in your leagues score.