Main Menu

Moderators

Started by Hellopplz, September 30, 2014, 07:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Just going to keep this thread here for any notices on changes in Moderators so people will know who to go to for anything if needed :).

Ossie has been removed as a Mod. As per his request as he wanted to.

Nails

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2014, 07:23:14 PM
Just going to keep this thread here for any notices on changes in Moderators so people will know who to go to for anything if needed :).

Can I replace ossie85 pls?  :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2014, 07:25:18 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2014, 07:23:14 PM

Can I replace ossie85 pls?  :)

No one can replace ossie85!

RaisyDaisy

LOL Nige - Johnny on the spot! :D

HP, hook up Nige would ya. The poor bloke cant get interviewed by Nas to save himself so being a Mod is the only other option

#Reppin4Nige

Hellopplz

Not my entire decision for new Mods, as reckon in the off-season it isn't too bad, so can relax a bit but will see in a few weeks/months if need more.

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2014, 07:30:28 PM
Not my entire decision for new Mods, as reckon in the off-season it isn't too bad, so can relax a bit but will see in a few weeks/months if need more.

what did you just flowering say mate?

^ ff out of control, make me mod, I can fix this.

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 30, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

HP, hook up Nige would ya. The poor bloke cant get interviewed by Nas to save himself so being a Mod is the only other option

#Reppin4Nige
I like your thinking.  :o

None of this will ever happen. Should probably just close my FF account and drop out of life and become a unicorn in the wilderness.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on September 30, 2014, 07:34:57 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 30, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

#Reppin4Nige
I like your thinking.  :o

None of this will ever happen. Should probably just close my FF account and drop out of life and become a unicorn in the wilderness.

Definitely high ^

Ziplock

Quote from: Nails on September 30, 2014, 07:31:24 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2014, 07:30:28 PM

what did you just flowering say mate?

^ ff out of control, make me mod, I can fix this.

hahahaha.

#voteonenails

Ringo

Just to clarify Ossie85 is being removed from other boards but maintaining moderator rights to World XV's and Elxam for obvious reasons.

Hellopplz

With HB/CF deactivating, we have found a replacement mod for the Other Sports board. Welcome to Valkorum to the forum moderators!

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2015, 12:10:14 PM
With HB/CF deactivating, we have found a replacement mod for the Other Sports board. Welcome to Valkorum to the forum moderators!

Onya valk. ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on February 15, 2015, 12:17:44 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2015, 12:10:14 PM

Onya valk. ;)

HB did wattttt?

The_Captain