Main Menu

FF Clock

Started by Hellopplz, September 30, 2014, 01:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hey everybody.

So I have tried to fix the clock to get it back to the correct (ish) time. Should be pretty close to exact time for AEST hopefully, so those who have manually offset the time can take that away :). Just came across it so thought I'd fix it as it bugs me as well.

Bill Manspeaker

thanks H...H :P

it was kinda annoying. now I'll have to get used to this haha

Purple 77

I love you HP. That has been bugging the hell out of me for ages lol.

HolaHermosa?

GoLions

Grazz

Ringo

Will wait 6 months and back to normal again

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ringo on October 06, 2014, 06:42:59 PM
Will wait 6 months and back to normal again

Maybe Campbell Newman needs to introduce Daylight Saving to win an election? It's an absolute joke we don't have it.

Politicians are cynical like that

nrich102

Why the heck do we need it though? Why the heck does Melbourne need it? I went there a few years back and it was still light at 8pm Queensland time (9pm). Like seriously? Wtf?

GoLions

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
Why the heck do we need it though? Why the heck does Melbourne need it? I went there a few years back and it was still light at 8pm Queensland time (9pm). Like seriously? Wtf?
I think you have it the wrong way around. QLD time would be 7pm, wouldn't it?

nrich102

Quote from: GoLions on October 06, 2014, 08:36:42 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
I think you have it the wrong way around. QLD time would be 7pm, wouldn't it?
Oh... Should be the other way around.

So 9pm Melbourne, 8pm Brisbane. Still, wtf?

AaronKirk

Bit more sunlight after work to get out and about won't hurt- will help a hell of a lot of struggling hospitality and tourism businesses here on the Gold Coast as well.

nrich102

Quote from: AaronKirk on October 06, 2014, 08:58:19 PM
Bit more sunlight after work to get out and about won't hurt- will help a hell of a lot of struggling hospitality and tourism businesses here on the Gold Coast as well.
Ah yeah, maybe it would help down there, but I assure you  it isn't needed up here in Cairns :P

Vinny

I love it, the later we have sun the better, you can do heaps more.

I went to holidays in Cairns and it was mad, an extra hour of sunlight would be even better.

Master Q

Daylight savings are amazing. No idea what some of you are talking about. 1 week of pain for 6 months of gain  :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: nrich102 on October 06, 2014, 09:13:42 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on October 06, 2014, 08:58:19 PM
Ah yeah, maybe it would help down there, but I assure you  it isn't needed up here in Cairns :P

North Queensland could always split away  :P