Main Menu

Dogs delist three

Started by Nige, September 24, 2014, 02:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Ever heard Libba speak? He's not much of a talker.

At the B&F when they interviewed Macrae and said to him "you must be proud to have come 2nd in the B&F in just your second year" the first thing he said was "It isn't first".

He's going to struggle next year since the tag is coming for him every single week now that Griffen and Cooney are no more. He'll need to deal with that first, before he can deal with captaincy but it looks like it's just a matter of time.

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on October 16, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
At the B&F when they interviewed Macrae and said to him "you must be proud to have come 2nd in the B&F in just your second year" the first thing he said was "It isn't first".

What a champ, he's got ambition.

Jroo

Quote from: meow meow on October 16, 2014, 07:29:21 PM
Ever heard Libba speak? He's not much of a talker.

He's going to struggle next year since the tag is coming for him every single week now that Griffen and Cooney are no more. He'll need to deal with that first, before he can deal with captaincy but it looks like it's just a matter of time.
Yeah that's why I wouldn't give him the captaincy, you don't want another Trengove.

kilbluff1985

I reckon Macrae might get tags over Libba

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 16, 2014, 10:40:37 PM

I think meow was talking about Macrae when he said "the tag is coming for him" ;)

kilbluff1985

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 16, 2014, 10:40:37 PM

You take that back right now KB :P

kilbluff1985