2014 Grand Final - The Blood(s)bath

Started by Mr.Craig, September 20, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Mr.Craig

I tell you what, leave Kennedy and Buddy behind when you head back to Sydney and I'll let you have the flag.

tor01doc

SydneyRox

LOL - you pretty much kicked JPK and Mcglynn out the door. Then told anyone who would listen that you never needed Buddy anyway...

Mr.Craig

Teams announcement. Probably looking at 1-3 changes. Might be some unlucky boys.

SydneyRox

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 25, 2014, 12:30:05 PM
Teams announcement. Probably looking at 1-3 changes. Might be some unlucky boys.

You wouldnt want to be those guys :(

Ziplock

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 25, 2014, 12:26:38 PM
LOL - you pretty much kicked JPK and Mcglynn out the door. Then told anyone who would listen that you never needed Buddy anyway...

Rusty00

Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2014, 03:41:14 PM
JPK and McGlynn left for more opportunities. They were hardly kicked out the door ::)

Presuming you're just bantering though ;)

SydneyRox

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 25, 2014, 04:36:40 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2014, 03:41:14 PM
JPK and McGlynn left for more opportunities. They were hardly kicked out the door ::)

Presuming you're just bantering though ;)

JPK was offered a 1 year deal on very avg money. Traded for pick 39 (Round 3)

McGlynn told he was 99% not going to get a game. Traded for 46 (Round 3) and 70 (Round 5)

Not exactly trying to keep them or asking much for them!!

Mailman the 2nd

Yeah Hawthorn didn't really care whether they stayed at all lol

Mr.Craig

Ins: Rioli, McEvoy

Outs: Simpkin, Ceglar

Rough for Cegs, probably the right decision though.

Nige

So Sewell didn't make it and Lewis got up? You'd think that would pretty much mean Sewell's done?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Nige on September 25, 2014, 06:33:39 PM
You'd think that would pretty much mean Sewell's done?

Yeah.  :(

They should try to get him a late call up in the motorcade.

Scrads

Not sure how I feel about BB coming in for Cegs. BB would want to have a big game or else serious questions will be asked.

Always thought Simpkin was going to be the unlucky one for Rioli. I fully expect him to start as our sub, which will certainly be exciting when he comes on :)