Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Quote from: meow meow on September 13, 2016, 02:20:19 PM
Fair enough choosing the state they want to play/live in but all these players acting like free agents is getting annoying.

Ringo

Hope he ends up at Richmond for a career full of misery. Fair enough choosing the state they want to play/live in but all these players acting like free agents is getting annoying.
Agree 100% which is why we need the academy pick concessions to get local talent into teams.  Reckon Drafteess to clubs that are not in players home state should be allowed to sign 3 year contracts as well.

Bill Manspeaker

he's just about done anyway

Hawks can take the risk, but like Dayle Garlett, this one won't pay off for em (for completely different reasons)

Tom Mitchell will work out for them though

shaker

Quote from: nrich102 on September 13, 2016, 02:03:57 PM
Straight swap for Hawthorns first round pick?

And the Hawks are chasing Tom Mitchell as well ? how are they going to get all the high first round picks needed to get these deals done ?

nas

Quote from: shaker on September 13, 2016, 02:28:32 PM

And the Hawks are chasing Tom Mitchell as well ? how are they going to get all the high first round picks needed to get these deals done ?

+ O'Meara http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-13/gold-coast-midfielder-jaeger-omeara-nominates-hawthorn-as-destination-

Jay

Hope he ends up at Richmond for a career full of misery. Fair enough choosing the state they want to play/live in but all these players acting like free agents is getting annoying.

shaker

Quote from: nas on September 13, 2016, 02:30:32 PM
Quote from: shaker on September 13, 2016, 02:28:32 PM

+ O'Meara http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-13/gold-coast-midfielder-jaeger-omeara-nominates-hawthorn-as-destination-

What do the Hawks have pick 20 or somewhere near and next years 1st round and what gun mid will they give up ? can't see it being enough to land both Mitchell for me is worth much more than O'meara , unless the Swans and Suns are going to accept way unders

meow meow

Swans did trade Mummy for pick 35 so who knows!?

_wato

I'm not even mad. Hawks list is average once you take out all their older players who will retire at the end of next year.

Good luck being a middle of the table flog Jaegar!

Purple 77

Stahp.

The more we doubt Jaeger at Hawthorn, the more of a success he will be!

Purple 77

In regards to the hawks getting both Tom Mitchell & JOM, I just saw this depressing post at Demonland...

QuoteFreo trade Pick 3 to GWS for McCartny & Pick 7

Freo trade Pick 7 to Hawthorn for Hill & Pick 14 or 16 (dependent on if they loose this week or next week)

Hawthorn trade Pick 7 & Langford to Gold Coast for O'Meara

Hawthorn trade 2017 1st Round Pick & Schoenmakers to Sydney for Mitchell plus a 2nd or 3rd Round Pick in either draft.

Sadly I can see it happening.

McCarthy being overvalued and so too Hill IMO, but he has a point... sadly, I can see this happening  :-X

Ricochet

crowls

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 13, 2016, 04:22:09 PM
In regards to the hawks getting both Tom Mitchell & JOM, I just saw this depressing post at Demonland...

QuoteFreo trade Pick 3 to GWS for McCartny & Pick 7

Freo trade Pick 7 to Hawthorn for Hill & Pick 14 or 16 (dependent on if they loose this week or next week)

Hawthorn trade Pick 7 & Langford to Gold Coast for O'Meara

Hawthorn trade 2017 1st Round Pick & Schoenmakers to Sydney for Mitchell plus a 2nd or 3rd Round Pick in either draft.

Sadly I can see it happening.

McCarthy being overvalued and so too Hill IMO, but he has a point... sadly, I can see this happening  :-X
Makes it work.    Glad JOM wants Hawthorn, would rather see us get T Mitchell to Bombers.   Would love to see a picture of their board.

Scrads

Cats get Danger, Selwood, Henderson and Smith last year and no one (besides Crows fans) bats an eye.

Jaeger requests a trade to Hawthorn and the AFL world has a meltdown.