Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 11, 2016, 08:06:07 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 11, 2016, 07:54:57 PM
Hawthorn and Essendon front runners for Jaeger O'Meara who has formally rejected $800k for 2 seasons from Suns.  Both Hawks and Bombers are believed to be offering longer deals. St Kilda and Melbourne also interested

We got nothing to give to Gold Coast  :(

They already have our first rounder this year, and if ALL of our desired players re-committing, I don't think we have the trade bait.
Yep that is why I say Bombers or Hawks favourites. JOM out of contract as well.

RaisyDaisy

Ele, pretty sure Swallow has already committed to GC and is playing out his contract next year

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2016, 08:50:21 PM
Ele, pretty sure Swallow has already committed to GC and is playing out his contract next year

Interesting, Ive read different but he does seem like a pretty good bloke and he wouldnt wanna dog the team that gave him his AFL crack

Toga

Have heard Swallow was disappointed with how the club publicly burned JOM when he decided he wanted to leave. So much so that he would be open to looking for a trade now rather than when his current contract ends.

elephants

Quote from: Toga on September 11, 2016, 08:57:51 PM
Have heard Swallow was disappointed with how the club publicly burned JOM when he decided he wanted to leave. So much so that he would be open to looking for a trade now rather than when his current contract ends.

Yeah this what I was hearing

RaisyDaisy

If he leaves, surely North get him

Has always wanted to play with his brother

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on September 11, 2016, 08:39:00 PM
One of E-Mac + Brown needs to be sold with a pick to get us Hartlett or go really hard and bring David Swallow home (omfg).
I think Port could use a key defender so hopefully a trade gets made there ;)
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2016, 09:05:38 PM
If he leaves, surely North get him

Has always wanted to play with his brother

Or both Swallows could come back to where they belong?  ;D

Koop

Rumour floating around that both Will Hams & Shaun Edwards were told they were delisted by the Bombers after today's VFL game.

Holz

Hawthorn and Essendon front runners for Jaeger O'Meara who has formally rejected $800k for 2 seasons from Suns.  Both Hawks and Bombers are believed to be offering longer deals. St Kilda and Melbourne also interested

he wants a longer term deal because his body is shot i reckon. His value is low at the moment if he was conident in his body he should sign a 1 year deal kill it and then ask for a million a year.

either that or he is massively risk adverse, but i think its the former.

Nige

Quote from: Holz on September 12, 2016, 01:40:11 PM

he wants a longer term deal because his body is shot i reckon. His value is low at the moment if he was conident in his body he should sign a 1 year deal kill it and then ask for a million a year.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Longer term deal definitely adds a bit more security and gives him a bit more time should he need it. Very interested to see how this all plays out.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on September 12, 2016, 02:43:28 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 12, 2016, 01:40:11 PM

Yeah, I tend to agree. Longer term deal definitely adds a bit more security and gives him a bit more time should he need it. Very interested to see how this all plays out.
Get back to your essay m8 :P

Mr.Craig

Jaeger has nominated Hawthorn.

nrich102

Straight swap for Hawthorns first round pick?

meow meow

Hope he ends up at Richmond for a career full of misery. Fair enough choosing the state they want to play/live in but all these players acting like free agents is getting annoying.