Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Lol
@Robbo_heraldsun: twitter rumors abound from adelaide. 1. Coach gone. 2. Dangerfield's walked. 3. Drugs. 4. None of the above

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on September 17, 2014, 05:50:17 PM
Lol
@Robbo_heraldsun: twitter rumors abound from adelaide. 1. Coach gone. 2. Dangerfield's walked. 3. Drugs. 4. None of the above
Classic.

Jroo

Quote from: JROO8 on September 17, 2014, 05:50:17 PM
Lol
Looks as though it's #1.

Nige

Mark Ricciuto, come on down.  ;) :P

Jroo

Yep so Sando sacked.
@GerardWhateley: Breaking: Brenton Sanderson has been sacked as coach of @Adelaide_FC
Not a massive surprise, tbh. Hasn't done much since they made the top four (with an easy draw  :P)

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on September 17, 2014, 06:21:45 PM
Yep so Sando sacked.
@GerardWhateley: Breaking: Brenton Sanderson has been sacked as coach of @Adelaide_FC
Not a massive surprise, tbh. Hasn't done much since they made the top four (with an easy draw  :P)
Did like Sando tbh.

Interested to see who replaces him.

RaisyDaisy

WOW, this has really caught me by surprise

But in hindsight, I guess it shouldnt have?

Spite

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 17, 2014, 06:29:09 PM
WOW, this has really caught me by surprise

But in hindsight, I guess it shouldnt have?

Same here mate

Mat0369

meow meow

One of the main selling points of Dangerfield staying was because he liked the coach. Could be trouble on the horizon.

henry

Yeah really surprised by that, didn't think he was under pressure at all, since I didn't rate the crows list that much and they finished about where I expected them, 8-11th.

Wouldn't be completely against robbo coming to hawthorn, but I would rather us play the likes of hallahan and woodward instead.

If Ryder goes to the swans that's ridiculous - surely that's toungue in cheek lol.

Big Mac

Quote from: meow meow on September 17, 2014, 06:42:45 PM
One of the main selling points of Dangerfield staying was because he liked the coach. Could be trouble on the horizon.

Have heard rumours of Picks 2, 3 and Toumpas for Dangerfield + pick 9

Mr.Craig

That would certainly shake up the trade period.

JBs-Hawks

Schoenmakers and Hawks first pick for Danger :P

Mr.Craig

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 17, 2014, 07:06:04 PM
Schoenmakers and Hawks first pick for Danger :P

Considering what we gave up for Big Boy I think that's wishful thinking.

But I wish it too.  ;)