Main Menu

Round 23 Discussion

Started by Mr.Craig, August 23, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Will be interesting to see what our approach against Collingwood is. Box Hill mauled the Blues in the VFL with Ceglar kicking 7 to make it 13 from 2 games. McEvoy, Hallahan and Woodward were all named in the best. Might not be the dumbest idea to give some boys a rest.

JBs-Hawks

Id give gunstan, hodge,  suckling, smith and whoever else is a bit sore a rest

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 23, 2014, 10:42:44 PM
Will be interesting to see what our approach against Collingwood is. Box Hill mauled the Blues in the VFL with Ceglar kicking 7 to make it 13 from 2 games. McEvoy, Hallahan and Woodward were all named in the best. Might not be the dumbest idea to give some boys a rest.

*Grimley. Ceglar was too busy clunking clutch grabs in the last quarter v the Cats.

It will be interesting for sure. Suckers potential injury might let someone in (and give them a chance to nail a spot for finals). At this stage I assume that will go to Litherland.

Mr.Craig

Umm, not sure why I wrote Ceglar instead of Grimley. I must have Cegs on my mind.  :P

LF

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 24, 2014, 10:21:28 PM
Umm, not sure why I wrote Ceglar instead of Grimley. I must have Cegs on my mind.  :P

#CraigmanloveforCeglar

henry

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 24, 2014, 09:05:02 AM
Id give gunstan, hodge,  suckling, smith and whoever else is a bit sore a rest
Yep same. Surely thanks to his performance last night Langford has sewn up his spot for the season.