Main Menu

Long Term Members Locked Out Of Accounts

Started by Grazz, July 09, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Why are long term members and other good members still locked out of their accounts. Alot of these guys should be shown more respect and have their issues sorted by now, its dragged on long enough. Whats going on here m0nty ?.

Vinny

Who has been locked out?

Monty is not gonna sort out any issues from what we have seen lately, he doesn't even come on here anymore.

Grazz

Quote from: Vinny on July 09, 2014, 06:10:12 PM
Who has been locked out?

Monty is not gonna sort out any issues from what we have seen lately, he doesn't even come on here anymore.

Football Factory is one Incomprehensible is another i got a PM from and Corkascrew. Enzedder is another. Theres a few more aswell. Disappointing as its my belief it is the members that make the site what it is for m0nty and really should be afforded a little more respect and have these issues sorted sooner. It's not right to do nothing because the site is still growing members should be looked after, how hard can it be. Not good enough. :(

Vinny

Yeah agree man, but we have been asking to have things fixed for ages now and it just isn't happening.

The copy and paste issue has been going on for ever and it is sooo annoying when you try to post articles.

ossie85

You'll need to tweet m0nty to get a response

Grazz

Quote from: Vinny on July 09, 2014, 06:27:45 PM
Yeah agree man, but we have been asking to have things fixed for ages now and it just isn't happening.

The copy and paste issue has been going on for ever and it is sooo annoying when you try to post articles.

Oh well if you dont ask you dont get mate but your right, so i think its about time we start asking again and get it sorted. Its really not good enough as without the members the site is worthless and more should be done for them. The copy and paste issue is just laughable now its dragged on for so long. :(

Grazz

Quote from: ossie85 on July 09, 2014, 06:32:00 PM
You'll need to tweet m0nty to get a response

Yeh this is the plan ossie as soon as i can get a list of names together, have a few already. I'll be into m0nty's ear regularly until something can be done to sort it. He's letting himself and the site down bu allowing it to go on. This could be happening to any of us.

Football Factory now Dribblekick
Enzedder  now Nicky Winmar
Incomprehensible  now Hennesey
Corkascrew  now corkah

m0nty

I have only had Enzedder PM me, and I have restored his account. If the others want to contact me about it from new accounts, I'm on board.

Grazz

Quote from: m0nty on July 13, 2014, 12:24:34 AM
I have only had Enzedder PM me, and I have restored his account. If the others want to contact me about it from new accounts, I'm on board.

Ok cheers m0nty.

enzedder

Quote from: m0nty on July 13, 2014, 12:24:34 AM
Yay I'm back! Big thanks M0nty and to you too Grazz for championing the cause.

RaisyDaisy

enzedder

Grazz

m0nty Dribblekick (Football Factory) has sent you a PM regarding his account, appreciate this being sorted asap as he also had been waiting sometime, cheers.

ossie85

Torp

And I got sucked in too.

For some reason I can't send a PM without having to type in some letters and the winner of last years Norm Smith.