POSITIONAL CHANGES?!?!?!

Started by Nails, May 06, 2014, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Hey Guys...

Just a quick question...

I know AF are changing some player positions on Thursday. Not sure if this will apply with Sportal/RDT/SC though historically positions have been identical across all competitions (though I imagine AF will likely be the only one to change)...

Therefore if player positions are changed even just in AF or across all comps, can we/will we change XVs positioning to match suit? J. Kelly as a def in worlds would be nice.

Even if it's only AF change it'd be a nice change to be implemented (IMO) across the XVs to give the competition a slightly higher level of realism.

Caps title for attention grabbing, sorry to shout.

Holz

Strongly against changing rules mid season. If we knew before hand this would happen teams would have traded for guys they think  Would have gained dpp.

Something too look at next year, that way teams can trade accordingly.

Nails

More realistic imo. Players only gaining position. Should come in imo.

Nige

I don't see harm in it, and I'm quite against mid-season rule changes.

It's only going to help teams tbh.

The only reason somebody wouldn't want this is because they fear their competition gaining a slight advantage.

For example - if Dane Swan (using a mid who could gain a position) becomes mid/fwd and I decide to play him up forward at the expense of somebody like Tyrone Vickery (first forward that came to mind that isn't the greatest scorer but would probably be in an XV) therefore allowing me to add another mid to my midfield that could score well such as Mark Hutchings (naming a mid that has the potential to score well but would be fringe/interchange).