Main Menu

Kyle Langford

Started by Mr.Craig, April 09, 2014, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Seems like a good type, in his second year with the Northern Knights and had 18 disposals, 12 marks and 5 goals the other week.

But is he the son of Chris...? There seems to be some mystery surrounding this and my sleuthing hasn't uncovered a definitive answer. Below is a picture of the family in 2009, a picture of Will with his mum and a picture of Kyle with who I presume is his mother. Are they the same woman? I'm not so sure but given the way women seem to magically change their appearance anything is possible I guess.

oftheoverflow12345

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/even-with-a-fifth-hawk-flag-in-the-family-langfords-keep-it-all-in-perspective-20140928-10n56z.html

This article states that Chris Langford has three sons, Will, Lachie and James. So i believe that Kyle Lanford is not the son of Hawthorn great Chris Langford meaning he is available to any club that wants him.

Mr.Craig

I had gathered as much already. Kyle looks like a good type, should be a top 30 pick I think.

powersuperkents

This is killing me.. are they of any relation? I presumed they were at least cousins..

Mr.Craig

henry

Oh what I was sure they were brothers, just on the name alone but I'm pretty sure I read something too, bizarre.