Main Menu

Dark days

Started by blue, April 06, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Interesting thoughts Mat, good stuff.

Quote from: Ringo on April 15, 2014, 08:11:44 AM
Thought this was a classic:

Mick Malthouse got caught 43ks over the speed limit.
Just shows he will do anything to get 4 points

also quoted in jokes today.  Been doing the rounds,

Haha ;D

j959

yeah, looking at your list of 30 Mat it actually doesn't look that bad ... your top8 'elite' are solid it's the consistency of the 10-25 that is probably the key in the short-medium term ...

like your analysis of the game style - when they were winning last year, it was coming from run and overlap thru the middle and not his Collingwood gameplan of hug the boundary ... other example is the 'almost come-back' against Richmond this year.

blue

Great read mat. I would love to read that on the back of the herald sun. With the headline malthouse sacked.

muzza3465

Good stuff mat do u think there is any chance of malthouse tinkering with this game plan as u said it is so predictable i can not for the life of me understand why we play the flanks. Nothing different how easy is for the opposition to look at our game plan and think to them self s how easy is this they may as well sit in on our strategy meetings its that predictable. I don't know what the answer is but it is so frustrating to watch to even defend in an argument anyway im a loyal carlton supporter always have been and always will be.   

RiOtChEsS

there is a pulse...

nas

blue

That can't of been the same side that played the 1st 4 rounds. Good to see the boys play with a bit of heart. Looked like we were playing on a lot more and taking the game on thru the middle. Only issue I have is why play Judd. I know the injury had nothing to do with his previous injury, but then why play him as the sub

Ricochet

Win has come at a cost unfortunately

FOX FOOTY LIVE ‏@FOXFootyLive  34m
Ouch! @CarltonFC champ Chris Judd (hammy) out for 5wks, Curnow 6 wks (fractured fibula) + Bell (finger) 3-4 weeks

Master Q

Never knew Bell was hurt.

Not like we were going deep into the finals anyway. Still a shame though.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ricochet on April 21, 2014, 02:08:01 PM
Win has come at a cost unfortunately

FOX FOOTY LIVE ‏@FOXFootyLive  34m
Ouch! @CarltonFC champ Chris Judd (hammy) out for 5wks, Curnow 6 wks (fractured fibula) + Bell (finger) 3-4 weeks

flower that sucks. Curnow showed a lot of courage to try to keep playing, a fractured freakin fibula just wouldn't let him. hope Judd can get himself right to have a good second half of 2014.

was a really good win by you guys as well. pretty much didn't have a bench at the end there

Master Q

St.Kilda were great as well Brad  ;)

Bill Manspeaker

a good weekend for us both mate 8)

Vinny

Stoked with that win, we are looking a lot better than we did two weeks ago. Long way to go but I'm happy.

Murphy is a flowering gun.
Levi needs to get his kicking right.
Good to see Waite and Jeffy back in good touch.
Hendo!!

Hope we can keep it up!

Master Q

Nige

Quote from: Master Q on April 26, 2014, 08:33:02 PM
2 in a rowe  :)
I'm trying to work out if the e is intentional or not.  :P