#united we get back up and win three premierships in a row

fidou

Quote from: ossie85 on May 06, 2014, 12:48:53 PM
Quote from: fidou on May 06, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on May 04, 2014, 10:46:40 AM
Hi guys,  how's it going?
we are all #UNITED in telling you to xxxx off

:p all I needed to hear!
Excuse my French but its really not cocher to have a plug at people when they're down but I suppose thats the Collingwood way.

Vinny

Haha back on topic.

We better beat the Saints.

We should change the title of the thread to something less down.

''Carlton 2014 Discussion''

Yeah? :P

fidou

The saints seem to have our measure of recent years so we need to bring our A game if we are to win this one.

ossie85

Quote from: fidou on May 06, 2014, 03:00:06 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on May 06, 2014, 12:48:53 PM
Quote from: fidou on May 06, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on May 04, 2014, 10:46:40 AM
Hi guys,  how's it going?
we are all #UNITED in telling you to xxxx off

:p all I needed to hear!
Excuse my French but its really not cocher to have a plug at people when they're down but I suppose thats the Collingwood way.

Honestly fidou,  the Pies beat Carlton.  We give you crap. When the blues beat collingwood,  you give us crap. What's the point of rivalry otherwise? It was the smallest amount of crap I could've possibly given also

When we don't say anything,  then you worry,  as it means we don't care anymore

Vinny

I love banter. Its one of things that make AFL good. Would be shower without banter.

Cop it Fidou and gave him shower back.

Come at us Os ;)

ossie85

Quote from: Vinny on May 06, 2014, 04:47:01 PM
I love banter. Its one of things that make AFL good. Would be shower without banter.

Come at us Os ;)

Will do!

But seriously,  how do you guys rate your Collingwood recruits in Malthouse and Thomas.  Think both have been treated harshly in the media

Mat0369

They can both go F themselves. You expect to get paid 700k a year you better start playing like it

Vinny

Malthouse is a cow. But he has the history and experience so we just gotta give him abit of time haha.

Not a fan of some of his selection choices though.

Daisy has been average so far but I think his finding his feet slowly. Last week, pressure got to him, was terrible. But in the couple weeks before that, he looked better.

He wasn't worth 700k but we can't do much about that now. Hoping he can be somewhat close to the player he was in 2010.

Media has been harsh on Daisy but with a 700k price tag he was always going to be judged. Mick is copping it because he was brought in with the idea that we were going to become a top side which hasn't happened. Both have had it hard but given the circumstances it's not surprising.

Os, are you able to change the thread title?

ossie85

I have no powers in these parts Vinny, Hellopplz can

Vinny

fidou

Quote from: Vinny on May 06, 2014, 04:47:01 PM

Come at us Os ;)
No worries I know its banter so being able to tell him to .... off its great istn't. He did come back for more etc etc. One day we will floor Collingwood and its going to be very special because there is nothing better in this life than hating Collingwood.

muzza3465