British XV's 2014 Awards - Progressive Totals

Started by Ringo, March 16, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 08, 2014, 06:43:58 PM
Is there a game limit for a player to appear in the Rising Star?

Because Josh Kelly has played just the one game for us and scored 104 which should be his average which should put him second in that competition :D
5 games ;)

Spite

(First year Player (includes players who played 2 or less games last year) with highest average over Home and away season min 5 games)

Is there an age requirement for this? Is it amount of games they have played in your team or career games in real life?

I think Greenwood played his first game ever for us last week with that 170 lol (and he would have played less than 2 games for us last year)

Ringo

Also Spite must be under 21 so that would disqualify Greenwood.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Vinny on April 08, 2014, 07:45:17 PM

Because Josh Kelly has played just the one game for us and scored 104 which should be his average which should put him second in that competition :D
5 games ;)

Well then he'll be there pretty soon ;) Kid is a gun

Ringo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 08, 2014, 09:49:01 PM
Quote from: Vinny on April 08, 2014, 07:45:17 PM

5 games ;)

Well then he'll be there pretty soon ;) Kid is a gun
Memph looks like my first post did not come up so will try again.
I can make some mistakes as some of these awards are manual and it is easy to overlook when they come into teams so I rely on notifications if missed.  Thank You and I am now recording Kelly. 
Sorry but keep advising if I miss some that meet criteria.

Ringo

Ringo

Ringo

Ringo

Ringo

Ringo

Memphistopheles

Elliott has got 23 goals so far this season hasn't he Ringo?

Or are we not counting any goals in the bye rounds where we didn't have a league fixture?

Ringo

The Robin Hood award if for Goals scored by players playing in the xv  matches and this explains the discrepancies from the AFL Official as we have had 2 byes and in some cases players are not named on the field as well eg the Hegehogs have named Jack Riewoldt as emergency for the last 2 rounds so his 4 goals for those 2 rounds are not counted,
Goals are recorded after each round of fixtures for players that played on the field including subs. (Another task for Administrator).

Ringo

Memphistopheles

Looking forward to seeing Staines captain Kieran Jack force his way in to the Top 5 averages in the coming weeks.

His last 5 scores: 148, 150, 157, 154, 160. Avg: 153.8 o.0