FF TRAGICS DT 2022 - all spots left - GET IN THERE!

Started by j959, March 10, 2014, 04:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Quote from: Football Factory on February 24, 2016, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: j959 on February 24, 2016, 04:48:46 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 24, 2016, 04:43:59 PM
I understand aswell, just really annoying. I understand they are not connected with one of the more professional sites like Herald Sun and the AFL site and probably need to do this to be able to run it, I just struggle to come to terms with paying for Fantasy games. I remember when it was in the newspaper and you had to mail them your team and you had to mail them your trades aswell, I guess that's kind of paying for it aswell as stamps were not free  :-\

You don't work for them do you  :D   :-X
ha, ha - no mate, full disclosure here ...  ;)

I thought SC and RDT are produced by the same team (vapour/vapor media)??   ???

So what your saying is ..Supercoach is not run by Heraldsun but by Vapour Media ?

Or does Vapour Media run the Heraldsun ?

LOL .. if infact this is the case then I guess someone that worked for them would know  :P   ;D

Sportsdeck Dreamteam (virtual sports?) could be run by Vapour Media, I wouldn't know, not something I have ever looked into.
i'm not 100% sure but I use the terms: virtual sports, Champion Data, Vapour media all interchangeably - i'm probably wrong about this but there is likely some connection at some level ...

in answer to your question, I thought HUN commission Vapour media/virtual sports to run the SC comp for them - ie the technical computing/support for the platform? But i'm no boffin so I don't know ...

Full disclosure - i'm a humble state public servant ... sort of ...  ;)

Football Factory

Quote from: j959 on February 24, 2016, 05:18:55 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 24, 2016, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: j959 on February 24, 2016, 04:48:46 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on February 24, 2016, 04:43:59 PM
I understand aswell, just really annoying. I understand they are not connected with one of the more professional sites like Herald Sun and the AFL site and probably need to do this to be able to run it, I just struggle to come to terms with paying for Fantasy games. I remember when it was in the newspaper and you had to mail them your team and you had to mail them your trades aswell, I guess that's kind of paying for it aswell as stamps were not free  :-\

You don't work for them do you  :D   :-X
ha, ha - no mate, full disclosure here ...  ;)

I thought SC and RDT are produced by the same team (vapour/vapor media)??   ???

So what your saying is ..Supercoach is not run by Heraldsun but by Vapour Media ?

Or does Vapour Media run the Heraldsun ?

LOL .. if infact this is the case then I guess someone that worked for them would know  :P   ;D

Sportsdeck Dreamteam (virtual sports?) could be run by Vapour Media, I wouldn't know, not something I have ever looked into.
i'm not 100% sure but I use the terms: virtual sports, Champion Data, Vapour media all interchangeably - i'm probably wrong about this but there is likely some connection at some level ...

in answer to your question, I thought HUN commission Vapour media/virtual sports to run the SC comp for them - ie the technical computing/support for the platform? But i'm not boffin so I don't know ...

Full disclosure - i'm a humble state public servant ... sort of ...  ;)

No worries mate, bit bored at the moment, enjoyed the discussion  ;D

j959

UPDATE: 1 March 2016

FF TRAGICS DT league - 2016

Coaching line-up:
1 hoosie - Aunty Jack's Stars - CONFIRMED IN
2 T Dog - T Dog - CONFIRMED IN
3 Rusty00 - The Flaming Goats - CONFIRMED IN
4 Tails - TailsPower - CONFIRMED IN
5 DazBurg - DazBurgs Greatness - CONFIRMED IN
6 Capper (tabs) - Kurts Skirts - CONFIRMED IN
7 henry - The Biz Obsession?? - TBC
8 j959 - micah's marauders - CONFIRMED IN
9 Peter - McBasketball - CONFIRMED IN
10 nas - Shearers - CONFIRMED IN
11 upthemaidens - upthemaidens - CONFIRMED IN
12 GoldDigger - Prospectors SCC - CONFIRMED IN
13 SydneyRox - SydneyRox - CONFIRMED IN
14 Alka - Too Delicious - IN - TBC
15 TomK - The Sloane Ranger - CONFIRMED IN

Awaiting return from last year's coaches - PMs with league code for 2016 sent out 15/2, 23/2 & 1/3
UPDATE - 23 Feb - sent out 2nd PM final call - 23/2
Torpedo10 - DT Champions - TBC - unlikely to return for season 2016 due to 'wagering games' age restrictions ...   :(
raindeers - Reindeers - TBC
Hagebear - Haggy Half Back - TBC
Redpony - Red Ponies - TBC

Wait list 2016 - PMs with league code for 2016 sent out 1/3 [7 potential candidates, 4 spots left]
crowls
fanTCfool

j959

UPDATE: 3 March 2016

FF TRAGICS DT league - 2016

Coaching line-up:
1 hoosie - Aunty Jack's Stars - CONFIRMED IN
2 T Dog - T Dog - CONFIRMED IN
3 Rusty00 - The Flaming Goats - CONFIRMED IN
4 Tails - TailsPower - CONFIRMED IN
5 DazBurg - DazBurgs Greatness - CONFIRMED IN
6 Capper (tabs) - Kurts Skirts - CONFIRMED IN
7 henry - The Biz Obsession?? - TBC
8 j959 - micah's marauders - CONFIRMED IN
9 Peter - McBasketball - CONFIRMED IN
10 nas - Shearers - CONFIRMED IN
11 upthemaidens - upthemaidens - CONFIRMED IN
12 GoldDigger - Prospectors SCC - CONFIRMED IN
13 SydneyRox - SydneyRox - CONFIRMED IN
14 Alka - Too Delicious - IN - TBC
15 TomK - The Sloane Ranger - CONFIRMED IN
16 fanTCfool - PumpedUpCripps - CONFIRMED IN
17 Hagebear - Haggy Half Back - CONFIRMED IN
18 ?? - Bombers Rule - Wayne - PLEASE CONFIRM FF NAME!

Awaiting return from last year's coaches - PMs with league code for 2016 sent out 15/2, 23/2 & 1/3
UPDATE - 23 Feb - sent out 2nd PM final call - 23/2
Torpedo10 - DT Champions - TBC - unlikely to return for season 2016 due to 'wagering games' age restrictions ...   :(
raindeers - Reindeers - TBC
Redpony - Red Ponies - TBC

Wait list 2016 - PMs with league code for 2016 sent out 1/3 [7 potential candidates, 4 spots left]
crowls

j959

j959

FF TRAGICS DT rd7 rank = 106th

flower that for a round!  ;)

I dunno about you but rd7 was carnage for me with 'C' on Rocky - I didn't see the game but I think he was well on his way to 120+ if not for his hammy ...  ::)   :'(    ;)

League is still very competitive and current last place (winless) can still easily make finals imo ...

j959

Peter

j959

Quote from: Peter on May 27, 2016, 07:21:26 AM
Come on Tragics, lift!!
ha, ha!

Heading in the right direction now Pete! ;)

FF TRAGICS DT 2016 - rd11 rank = 104th

j959

FF TRAGICS DT 2016 - rd15 rank = 93rd

Ok, after 'successfully' navigating the byes we're in the top100 leagues!
Good work Tragics!  ;)

j959

FF TRAGICS DT 2016 - rd17 rank = 92nd

what to do with Delids??  :P   :-\   ???    ;)

T Dog

j959

Congratulations to all finalists ...

FF TRAGICS DT Premiership
Peter had a close win over Tails for a week off, but with a 2nd chance, Tails lives to fight on against upthemaidens (who took out SydneyRox) this week in an elimination semi-final!

fanTCfool overcame DazBurg in the other QF and progresses to wk3, with Daz to face off against henry, who eliminated nas.

Minor 'premiership' (or Richmond Cup as I like to describe it) - hey we still play for pride alright?!   ;)
Pros (aka GoldDigger) overcame Rusty00 who will face TomK.
tabs (aka Capper) faces Alka in the other semi elimination.

Good luck to all!

j959

PRELIM FINALS!!!

FF TRAGICS DT Premiership
Tails with a 2nd chance unfortunately went out in straight sets against upthemaidens, who will take on fanTCfool in the 2nd prelim-final!

Daz faced off against henry who lost a nail-biter (5pts) and DazBurg will face Peter in the 1st prelim-final!

Minor 'premiership' (or Richmond Cup as I like to describe it) - hey we still play for pride alright?!   ;)
Rusty00 beat TomK and will face me in the 2nd prelim-final.
tabs (aka Capper) lost to Alka in the other semi elimination and will go on to face Pros (aka GoldDigger).

Good luck to all!

Peter

Considering McBasketball has had no trades left since round 17, amazed I made the Preliminary Final