Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Seriously, everyone get down to Fat Bob's in moorabbin, it's number 1 on this list for a reason. By far the best burger I've ever had, going there again soon.

Grufflez

Best Burgers..... Homemade, put whatever you like on them and KABAM suddenly you are happy because it has everything you actually like, still can't believe all the pictures of weak arse burgers that seem  to have no other toppings except cheese lol kinda expected some monster burgers with the lot ect ect, anyway can't beat making your own if you aint lazy.

GoLions

Quote from: Grufflez on March 14, 2015, 10:17:57 PM
Best Burgers..... Homemade, put whatever you like on them and KABAM suddenly you are happy because it has everything you actually like, still can't believe all the pictures of weak arse burgers that seem  to have no other toppings except cheese lol kinda expected some monster burgers with the lot ect ect, anyway can't beat making your own if you aint lazy.
:P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Grufflez on March 14, 2015, 10:17:57 PM

Maaaaaa make me a burger

Grazz

Kazza made home made burgers tonight, better than anything ive bought, agree homemade the best.

Mr.Craig

MajorLazer

Fat Bob's in Moorabbin and 8-bit in Footscray are my absolute favourites. They are unbelievable. Have photos on my phone, but I don't wanna make you guys any more hungry.

nas

Just in case you get the munchies. Heart Attack Grill Downtown Vegas.

Big Mac

Have had decent burgers at the G Bar in Richmond and Beer Deluxe in the past couple weeks

Will be heading to 8-bit next week, have only heard good things about it

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 19, 2015, 06:18:09 PM
Have had decent burgers at the G Bar in Richmond and Beer Deluxe in the past couple weeks

I'm not sure I can eat at Beer Deluxe again. Had the most unbelievable heartburn from their burger. I know what you're thinking "Suck it up princess, it's only heartburn", nah this was off the charts. I was pacing around my hotel room thinking I was about to go into cardiac arrest. Never experienced anything like that.

tbagrocks

The best burger is the one you make yourself! ;)  Add egg, beet, whatever you want 8)

Big Mac

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 19, 2015, 11:07:45 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on September 19, 2015, 06:18:09 PM

I'm not sure I can eat at Beer Deluxe again. Had the most unbelievable heartburn from their burger. I know what you're thinking "Suck it up princess, it's only heartburn", nah this was off the charts. I was pacing around my hotel room thinking I was about to go into cardiac arrest. Never experienced anything like that.

Honestly don't think I've ever had heartburn so don't really know how it feels

I enjoyed the burger though :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 19, 2015, 04:54:14 PM
Fat Bob's in Moorabbin and 8-bit in Footscray are my absolute favourites. They are unbelievable. Have photos on my phone, but I don't wanna make you guys any more hungry.

Herald sun seem to do a burger article every few months, but one they did a few days ago had this place as number one

jvalles69

Best burger joints I've tried in Perth in order are:

1. Varsity Bar - the range is great and they are all delicious. The Texan and the McFly are 2 favourites.
2. Johnny's Burger Joint - The Cure is the best burger I've ever eaten (200g bacon infused beef patty, 200g of crispy bacon rashers, 1 large onion ring, salad and a sauce that rivals Big Mac sauce)
3. Shortorder Burger Co. - Pop up store with decadent brioche buns

Kellogscrunchynut

Since this thread started I've tried about 20 different places in the city, the best I've had so far is The Grand Trailer Park Taverna. Other top ones are Easeys, Lounge bar, 8-Bit and Kustom Burgers.