Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

how are any of you blokes still alive eating this food.      I feel sick remembering all the yank food in bars in the states that I consumed :)
Happy with the 2 dollar snag in a slice of bread with onion on top down at Bunnings.

nas

Quote from: crowls on October 07, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
how are any of you blokes still alive eating this food.      I feel sick remembering all the yank food in bars in the states that I consumed :)
Happy with the 2 dollar snag in a slice of bread with onion on top down at Bunnings.

Every time we are there (USA) always try & have some In"n"Out burgers.

Haven't tried the Heart Attack Grill burgers in Vegas tho!

jvalles69

Tried 8Bit when I was in Melbourne, top notch! Need a nicer space though, pretty grotty little place.

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

Mr.Craig

Cheeseburger Adelaide
Royal Adelaide Show
Hotel Elliot - Port Elliot

Nige

Had the Bacon8tor from 1090 Burger in Richmond the other day and that was really good.

Also had the Cheesus from HuxtaGo today which was also fantastic.

jvalles69

Recent burgers I've had in Perth.

Greenhorns - solid burgers
3230 - think this place is my current #1
Hoodburger - solid burgers
Huxtaburger - waste of my time, rather get Grill'd
Big Bopper - they gonna lose a lot of money on rent, shop is enormous and the burgers are showere

Bill Manspeaker

I had a Big Mac the other night

was really good

Mr.Craig

Hellopplz

Where is that in SA MC?

I may be making more trips to SA so might add some of these burger places to my list to hit off every time I head across :D.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 12, 2019, 06:04:02 PM
Where is that in SA MC?

I may be making more trips to SA so might add some of these burger places to my list to hit off every time I head across :D.

Port Noarlunga, it's about 30km south of the city.

Mr.Craig

Wanted to go to Fudds but they're not open for lunch on Thursday so had to settle for Grill'd. The "Bonfire BBQ" with wagyu pattie, plum bbq sauce, bacon, cheddar, mustard, pickle, onion and egg mayo.

jvalles69

I tried the bonfire BBQ a few weeks ago, it was good!  I rate Grill'd, they aren't the american style I'm used to, but they are damn tasty and have a great range.