Main Menu

FF Montys Pythons

Started by upthemaidens, February 12, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

I will come back in this one - One of the 2 Leagues I did not win despite my overall rank.  Gunning for you Dudge.

Dudge

Quote from: Ringo on December 21, 2014, 05:09:34 PM
I will come back in this one - One of the 2 Leagues I did not win despite my overall rank.  Gunning for you Dudge.

Thanks for the warning Ringo, families been asking me what I wan't for x-mas, now I know, camouflage shorts, t-shirt and glasses

Great to battle you again mate :)

Capper

I can take LEz's spot if you would like?

upthemaidens

Thanks  Mr.Craig, Sweetness, LF, Ringo, Dudge and Tabs  :)     Will send out confirmation PMs in the New year.

upthemaidens

Time for an update..  If you received a PM regarding this League and want to join, please confirm asap.   I will be sending out more later this week if need be.

T Dog

Hey mate, happy to go again.

upthemaidens

Welcome to 'FF Montys Pythons' DT edition

Class of 2015  18 committed, quality Coaches all striving for the one single goal of World domination DT glory.  ;D
1.  Spite
2.  Grazz
3.  Sweetness
4.  Mr.Craig
5.  Rusty00
6.  Dudge
7.  The BeDazzler
8.  GWilliams
9.  SydneyRox
10. Chelskiman
11. tabs
12. GM
13. Hagebear
14. Henry
15. Ringo
16. LF
17. Ricochet
18. Upthemaidens

Dudge

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 15, 2015, 08:20:48 PM

Class of 2015  18 committed, quality Coaches all striving for the one single goal of World domination DT glory.  ;D
1.  Spite
2.  Grazz
3.  Sweetness
4.  Mr.Craig
5.  Rusty00
6.  Dudge
7.  The BeDazzler
8.  GWilliams
9.  SydneyRox
10. Chelskiman
11. tabs
12. GM
14. Henry
15. Ringo
16. LF
18. Upthemaidens

Good league ranking coming up here----- oooh yeah

Ricochet

cheers for the pm mate, very keen to jump on with you guys

upthemaidens

Awesome, the Pythons are full   :)    Bring on 2015 and lets get FanFooty to the top.

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 15, 2015, 08:20:48 PM

1.  Spite
2.  Grazz
3.  Sweetness
4.  Mr.Craig
5.  Rusty00
6.  Dudge
7.  The BeDazzler
8.  GWilliams
9.  SydneyRox
10. Chelskiman
11. tabs
12. GM
13. Hagebear
14. Henry
15. Ringo
16. LF
17. Ricochet
18. Upthemaidens
Codes have been sent out, let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks

henry

Yeah looking like a good year ahead for this one hopefully  :D

upthemaidens

Sweet, all Coaches have now joined.

upthemaidens

Finally the season starts, hope the Thursday night scramble to get team sorted isn't too bad.  :-\

Let's get off to a flyer and lead from the front.   Hope to see some strong teams on display, trading hard and trading often.  :)

upthemaidens

Will be running this again in 2016, invites will be sent out in the New year.
   Leave a league spot available for the Pythons if you were involved in 2015.  Thanks guys and happy pre-season.  :)

..If you are a long time Coach and want to join the waiting list, please PM me and I'll let you know if a spot opens up.
    As always this league is for overall only and it's goal is to win the overall League prize.   8)