Main Menu

FF Montys Pythons

Started by upthemaidens, February 12, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Ringo is in

What a strong group of coaches no easy matches at all so hope that adds to the competition and takes us to the top.

upthemaidens

9/18 within a few hours    "That's what I'm talking about"  :)

LF

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 14, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

Your a hard task master maidens :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: luvfooty on February 14, 2014, 07:31:04 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 14, 2014, 07:29:18 PM

Your a hard task master maidens :P
LF it warmed the cockles of my heart when I logged into DT and saw 9/18 this soon  :)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Toga on February 14, 2014, 10:06:22 PM
Dusty's Don't Argues are in ;) 8)

I wish Dusty's don't argues were worth +3.

henry

Yeah as I said to you would be happy to be put down as a reserve, if there are no spots for me that's fine though. Looks a very strong league

henry

Ok mate joined as requested my team name is Chesties Champs. Looking forward to it.

upthemaidens

Quote from: henry on February 20, 2014, 02:27:05 PM
Ok mate joined as requested my team name is Chesties Champs. Looking forward to it.
Thanks mate

Sweetness

upthemaidens

Excellent we are now 18/18  :)   Good luck to all, lets give that top spot a real shake.

1. Upthemaidens
2. BGK
3. Sweetness
4. Mr.Craig
5. Flame
6. Dudge
7. Whatlez
8. Valkorum
9. Toga
10. Chelskiman
11. J959
12. Hagebear
13. LaHug
14. Henry
15. Ringo
16. Luvfooty
17. Nas
18. T Dog

upthemaidens

Ladies and gentlemen ive started another Pythons league in Sportsbet.  I sent out PM's to all here regarding it, but had some issues and not sure if they all got delivered. Let me know if you're interested in joining asap. Thankyou

** Prizes for top overall league in SB, so may aswell win whatever we can **   :)

upthemaidens

Pythons hovering around the 50 mark for most of the season.
     With only 17 of the coaches checking their teams, its hard to get a high rank.  >:(

Ringo

Thanks for organising this maidens.  Did my best for first year in DT so do not expect the same next year as second year blues may set in. Would be a bit much to expect a top 20 finish again.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on August 26, 2014, 10:04:49 AM
Thanks for organising this maidens.  Did my best for first year in DT so do not expect the same next year as second year blues may set in. Would be a bit much to expect a top 20 finish again.
Yeah yeah Ringo, acting like a pensioner who has been caught stealing  " oh oh I didnt know, im confused, where am I"

...You're not fooling anyone  :P

Ringo

Seriously did not pay much attention to RDT till about 10 weeks ago when my SC went off the rails. Really was initially only interested in making sure I won League matches and checking. Was ranked 5 when I got serious and now down to 12th after concentrating to see if I get to Top.