2014 British XV's Draw, Table and Results

Started by Ringo, December 16, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Won this week, up to 12th and the Giants next week. Things are getting better.  8)

Ringo

Unfortunately KB the bottom 4 are probably set as well with as you say 2 games and % from 14th team.

Just think of the draft picks  ;) ;)

Vinny

That is a pretty tough draw for the Owls.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ringo on June 23, 2014, 03:29:47 PM
Unfortunately KB the bottom 4 are probably set as well with as you say 2 games and % from 14th team.

Just think of the draft picks  ;) ;)

yeah i'm not really concerned i know our best xv is good enough to push for the 8 we were crippled in the first 5 rounds having no ruck and had injuries all year we might be the closest to full strength this week we been all year hoping B Crouch and Hartlett are back only missing Titch then

and Anthony Miles finally showing why i traded him in averaging 141 ;D

Vinny

Gia has been suspended for two weeks, OOP forwards might ruin any chance I have of finals.

Nige

I still remember our Rams vs Owls vs Dragons chat at the start of the year.  ;D

Vinny

Haha.

Owls > Rams > Dragons.

But Owls & Dragons played the first half of the season without key players to be fair.

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on June 23, 2014, 04:27:16 PM
Haha.

Owls > Rams > Dragons.

But Owls & Dragons played the first half of the season without key players to be fair.
And we didn't?  :o

I struggled for defenders until like 3 weeks ago.  :(

Vinny

Haha not even close to as bad as us though. :P

I had:

Andrew Swallow
Jack Steven
Sam Docherty
Paul Seedsman
Taylor Walker

All out for most of the start of the season. Now I don't have a forward line.

I am sure you are aware of KB's situation.

JBs-Hawks

Vinny

JBs-Hawks

I think this week was the first week where all my forwards have scored over 50 :P

When dafuq is Kreuzer back  >:(

Vinny

7 weeks apparently man, plus he is on the LTI list. :-\

JBs-Hawks

:( Hopefully can scrape into the finals then should give a few scares with Sidey back this week then Mitch/Reid cant be too far away and surely Sydney want ROK primed for a finals assault.

PowerBug

just having a check on the table, nice to see the Hurricanes still around the mark. Mumford has been a gun pickup!

Question: I thought the Hawks coach had themselves down as premiership favourites pre-season? Or did I get them mixed up with someone? :\