Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Started by Levis43, November 26, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Yeah hopefully its good today

I only started watching wrestling around 04 so i didn't get to see the whole attitude era i can only rely on videos/dvds to relive those memories and i wasn't alive in the 80s so i missed out on some pretty good wrestling.

05, 06 were my favourite years everything just seemed perfect back then.

valkorum

I must admit that my level of interest has declined since Edge had to retire.  That man was AWESOME!!!!

Bill Manspeaker

I still sorta watch it. i'll fast forward through most of raw and smackdown and try to catch the gist of what's going on then download the PPVs to see if there's a wicked match or just to see what happens.

as Jay said, it's pretty much aimed at like 12 year olds, which is pretty flowerin annoying because it used to be so awesome.

also now that there's only one champion, they should make a completely new belt instead of the guy walking down with 2 belts

tbagrocks

Who's this flowering idiot commentator? Flowering bias piece of sausage, annoys the sausage out of me with the ridiculous right wing bull crap

Oh and YES,YES YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Oh and Randy Orton, a real Champion, bits his opponent ::)  he knows he can't beat Danny legit so he always cheats, bit like the Shield

Noz

I dont understand why Bryan even got a title shot tonight. After my boy Bray Wyatt destroyed him he should be the one getting the shot.

nas

Levis43

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

See how quickly he backed down to the Big E ;)  Week barbie :P

Justin Bieber

Next minute, he'll be the new Intercontinental Champ in a month or two (Although doubt it) :P.

Noz

tbagrocks

Four words for 2014 and as much as you know my love for Daniel, Mr Langston is set for a big year

Big E, so much talent and just how far will he go

Brock Lestner, Well, the human wrecking ball, the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Before Daniel finally wins it at Wrestle Mania

Oh and Kaitlyn :-*  The best female wrestler returned, can't wait for her rematch and claim back the Diva's Championship against little psycho AJ Lee

Oh and, please shut up Paul Hayman ::)

Jay

Nige