Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Started by Levis43, November 26, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

How was the event Noz? I only read about the PPVs these days haha.

And can put me down Levis ;).

Jay

I may as well do it, bored as flower in the holidays :P

Used to be big on wrestling but have drifted during the "PG era". HHH was my man, and still is ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on December 17, 2013, 10:33:57 PM
I may as well do it, bored as flower in the holidays :P

Used to be big on wrestling but have drifted during the "PG era". HHH was my man, and still is ;D
Tripple (sellout) H doesn't even wear the pants in his own marriage, I hear he even has his vagina waxed :o

DANIEL BRYAN ....... DANIEL BRYAN ....... DANIEL BRYAN ..... DANIEL BRYAN ....... DANIEL BRYAN ....... DANIEL BRYAN .....

Oh right, EDIT: YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,

Jay

Started following HHH in the DX days with Shawn Michaels! Back when WWE had a bit of attitude :o now its just aimed at 12 year olds...

tbagrocks

Should have seen the 80s mate ;D

Still ...

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YEYES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, S, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,

Daniel has more attitude than Bart Simpson which makes up for the rest of it ;D

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 17, 2013, 10:51:13 PM
Should have seen the 80s mate ;D
Bit before my time! Some of the storylines and the matches when I used to follow regularly were great ;D can still remember hell in a cell with HHH, Shawn Michaels (in his return), RVD, Booker T, Chris Jericho and I forget the rest. Was it Kane?

Also, the Edge vs. Undertaker rivalry was interesting! WWE is complete bs these days ::)

tbagrocks

Yeah kinda crap, two reasons for watching now

1. The Bella Twins
2. Daniel Bryan :P

I do like the Big E though, want to see Brey Wyatt step up and fight like a real man, recon he could be great if he wasn't such a nutter

Jay

Mate, back in the day! Stacy Kiebler, Torrie Wilson, Kelly Kelly :-*

tbagrocks

TBH, went off after the WCW broke and little was shown on tv, had fox a bit since and now of course, remember the Edge but he was a twat, Angle was better :P

Booker T was great, Goldburg, Angle, haven't seen too many more since pre the millennium, Sting and the Undertaker of course

I don't care who was, has been, is to come, gimmie the Bella twins  ;D  also AJ is fine ;)

The greatest rivalry has to be the two great champions of the day, Cena v the Rock, how can you beat that?

Jay

Yeah, never really followed WCW. Edge was a twat but he did keep it interesting and the rivalry vs. Undertaker was great. HHH vs. Michaels rivalry is the #1 for me.

Angle was great, Booker was a bit of an ass. Cena and The Rock both too 'showy' for mine. Stop taunting and get on with it :P

Justin Bieber

WCW I use to watch with the family in the 90's when they were rivaling WWF before they went broke.

I miss some of the old characters, why I like Bray Wyatt now haha. I treat it like a tv show, so having out there characters are sometimes very fun to watch with the promos and even wrestling. Get a few of them in NXT so recommend that if anybody loves seeing some out there characters ;).

Noz

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 17, 2013, 10:05:57 PM
How was the event Noz? I only read about the PPVs these days haha.

And can put me down Levis ;).

It wasn't too bad

The handicap matches were pretty good, Bray did this move which the crowd chanted "That was creepy" it was bloody awesome to see it was like a backwards crap walk.

Fatal 4 way tag match was pretty good.

Main event was okay as well without being spectacular but i suppose thats what you get when you have 2 guys who have barely ever been in ladder/tlc matches

Justin Bieber

Could have been alot worse so sounds alright! The backwards crab walk, I still haven't seen him do that since he hasn't been in the ring much on Raw and stuff :(.

Noz

Yeah you should be able to find some highlights on the internet so you can judge for yourself but honestly WWE has become so stale the past several years they only care about increasing their social media popularity as they have recently promoted their own snapchat account.  ::)

Justin Bieber

Snapchat... Serious? -_-

Pretty much has become stale, why I like the new stuff happening like with The Shield and stuff in NXT, something different to the usual faces. Apparently the Raw today is pretty entertaining so will give it a watch later :D.