Main Menu

Brothers in arms

Started by tbagrocks, November 22, 2013, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Dudge on November 25, 2013, 11:46:12 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 25, 2013, 08:31:22 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-25/brotherly-love-is-back-

Also heard Matt on 5AA, said he won't be moving into Tex and Brad's house, "Don't think we want to go there"  :P

Heard the same interview tbags, down to earth type of kid, good attitude
Ha I didn't mention that, I did on chat though! Yeah seems to have a really good attitude and very humble, Most impressive!

looks like the country lads, the Crouch Brothers are loving it here! Lesson for our clubs! Pick the Vic country not the metro *bleeps*

Grazz

Might be a good idea they don't live together with the concussion rules.  :P

Tominator

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 22, 2013, 05:09:36 PM
Just imagine this for a second, Adelaide crows  midfield 5

Dangerfield, Sloane, Brad, Matt, Griggy

Don't forget we'd have Knight, Kerridge and Lyons who can all rotate through as well    8)

Brodie Smith is looking to become a winger as well in the coming seasons

Oh and James Aish will wanna come home in 2-3 years so we might have to make room for him too   ;)

tbagrocks

Ok so apparently Sloaney is the only midfielder at Adelaide and "Tag SLoane, beat Crows"

So, time for Brad and Matt even though playing well, if Sloane is getting tagged then the Crouch Bros NEED to step up NOW and become elite!

Or the season might be over :-\

..........  Just a thought

shaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 16, 2017, 06:56:54 AM
Ok so apparently Sloaney is the only midfielder at Adelaide and "Tag SLoane, beat Crows"

So, time for Brad and Matt even though playing well, if Sloane is getting tagged then the Crouch Bros NEED to step up NOW and become elite!

Seems to be a glaring problem probably why you wanted Gibbs Tex said last week that Sloane needed some help in that situation but they just let him be smothered by Vince , I'm sure Sloane will work through it but you are right others need to lift to the next level or teams will just keep exploiting it

GoLions

Quote from: shaker on May 16, 2017, 01:37:48 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 16, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

Seems to be a glaring problem probably why you wanted Gibbs Tex said last week that Sloane needed some help in that situation but they just let him be smothered by Vince , I'm sure Sloane will work through it but you are right others need to lift to the next level or teams will just keep exploiting it
#missingpiece #puzzle #nogibbsnocrows

tbagrocks

You don't give up two FDP's for anyone. Dangerfield and Beams (Uncontracted yes) but first and second round for them

Rocky will be Crow next year with Dusty and Gibbs :P

But seriously (Although I expect one or two of those to be in fruit-loops in 2018)
Atkins, Cameron, Hampton and Douglas have stepped up but are only B graders

the Crouch Bros have A-Grade potential but that has to happen very soon! Or we lose either the Gov or the Lever and sign Dusty. Maybe sign both talls nd nab Rocky or Gibbs. One of these things will happen ...........

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 16, 2017, 06:00:23 PM
You don't give up two FDP's for anyone. Dangerfield and Beams (Uncontracted yes) but first and second round for them

But seriously (Although I expect one or two of those to be in fruit-loops in 2018)

the Crouch Bros have A-Grade potential but that has to happen very soon! Or we lose either the Gov or the Lever and sign Dusty. Maybe sign both talls nd nab Rocky or Gibbs. One of these things will happen ...........

Can't wait to have the Gov boys playing together in the blue and gold

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on May 16, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

TomK

Yeahhhh, we aren't getting Rocky or Dusty, you can give up on that right now.

Don't think Lever will be going anywhere, expecting him to sign soon, more worried about about Gov though, oh and ele, go away :P

elephants

Hahaha when I saw brothers in arms thread I assumed you meant the Gov brothers when they unite at the Eags :p

LF

Same here

TomK

Quote from: LF on May 16, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

Can't wait to have the Gov boys playing together in the navy blue, red, and gold

Same here

GoLions

Quote from: TomK on May 16, 2017, 07:06:25 PM

Can't wait to have the Gov boys playing together in the blue, maroon, and gold

Same here

elephants

Quote from: GoLions on May 16, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
Quote from: TomK on May 16, 2017, 07:06:25 PM

Can't wait to have the Gov boys playing together in the green

Same here

He'd be such a good ump, up the umps