EXV: 2014 National Draft

Started by Holz, November 22, 2013, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: nostradamus on November 23, 2013, 12:17:58 AM
Damn this draft is slow compared to AXV........up to #34 there  :o

#tertiaryeduction

:P

sorry guys, I'll probs pick tomorrow, too exhausted atm to make a good decision (I would have taken kolo if he was available, but that's about it :P)

elephants

Laaaads, let us get the draft cranking tomorrow 8)

Hawka

I have my pick i wont b home til like3am il leave my pick with binny with a backup

Hawka

elephants

Justin Bieber

I've been out all day and apparently going out tonight with family again, but will check back here before I leave and when I get back! Hopefully can get to Hawka's pick, just PM me over Facebook or send me a PM on FF, will try to check on my phone during dinner haha.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 23, 2013, 05:02:45 PM
I've been out all day and apparently going out tonight with family again, but will check back here before I leave and when I get back! Hopefully can get to Hawka's pick, just PM me over Facebook or send me a PM on FF, will try to check on my phone during dinner haha.
Or you can get your assistant to pick.  ;)

LF

Justin Bieber

Seriously Zip should be stripped.

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on November 23, 2013, 05:36:35 PM
Seriously Zip should be stripped.

Holz said we weren't skipping anyone in the first week, and I've been busy

although, now you've been a dick about it, I might just take my time.

elephants

Two wrongs don't make a right Zip, come on man.

JBs-Hawks

How has lez been a dick about it? You've been the dick about it by holding this draft at a stand still. Busy? You were online last night and this morning.

Ziplock

Haha, I was just about to go anyway :P

I'll take Luke Mcdonald.

elephants

Finally!

Oh and btw, there is an error in the pick numbering. Apparently we have like 4 Nat 22's.

Ziplock

Last night I had a throbbing headache and couldn't think enough to make a decision, and this morning ff opened automatically as a tab when I opened chrome when I was checking the weather before I left.

Holz specified we wouldn't be skipping anyone in the first week, hence why lez was being a dick. I gave you guys heads up twice that I probs wouldn't be able to pick until saturday.