Main Menu

Crows 2013 draft picks?

Started by tbagrocks, November 19, 2013, 08:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

It's time, a small part but important part in the Draft, left with 23, 46 and 80 odd which won't be used

#23 and who do we want, obviously guys like Trent Dumont, Luke Dunstan and Matt Crouch but if they are all gone? They wouldn't take Apeness would they? Should they? Too early for Darcy Hourigan? Maybe Taylor could be there?

I'd say if they don't get Dunstan, Dumont or Crouch, nab Gartlett! Just the player we need!

#46 and I want a forward, Luke Reynolds the one but would love Charlie Cameron or Karpany the small guys!

Is tbag on the ball or just mad? :P

T Dog

Is tbag on the ball or just mad?

oh c'mon.....the madness run deep...booohahahaha... ;D ;D ;D ;D

nrich102

Massive steal if you can get Crouch to slip to you :o

Vinny

I am 100% sure Crouch will not slip to you, on weakness in the kids game is his athleticism. He is quite slow and sluggish but he is a hard ball winner.

T Dog

Quote from: vinny on November 19, 2013, 08:44:25 PM
I am 100% sure Crouch will not slip to you, on weakness in the kids game is his athleticism. He is quite slow and sluggish but he is a hard ball winner.

Sounds just like that pies pig...Swannie.. :o

Mailman the 2nd

Toga

I think Crouch, Dunstan or Dumont would all be perfect for your team, not sure who will be there though. Really depends on late blotters I guess, but I expect Dumont to definitely be available, Crouch and Dunstan less likely but still very plausible.

Toga

Will an SA boy be who you look at getting do you think? After all the "go-home" problems clubs have had recently? Or will it still be prioritising on the best talent available?

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on November 19, 2013, 09:10:09 PM
Will an SA boy be who you look at getting do you think? After all the "go-home" problems clubs have had recently? Or will it still be prioritising on the best talent available?
Even if our current best are staying here and from over there :P  I agree here, enough talent for us to choose crow eaters

Dumont, Dunstan, Karpany and Reynolds definitely the ones I prefer! Crazy though those two Norwood Mids are talked about around the 20ish mark, as good as guys they talk about going top 5 ::)

kilbluff1985

will be surprised if St Kilda pass on Crouch

Jay

Nige

Quote from: vinny on November 19, 2013, 08:44:25 PM
He can get to the Crows pick easily.

tbagrocks

He did, he did last! Matty Crouch and we thank everyone ;D

Matt Crouch and Riley Knight join

T Dog

sleep well tonight T Bag...your dreams have come true... ;D

Dudge

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 21, 2013, 08:16:06 PM
He did, he did last! Matty Crouch and we thank everyone ;D

Matt Crouch and Riley Knight join

You're welcome T bags :)