AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on November 29, 2013, 10:19:36 PM
I'll have Charlie Cameron #gun

Will be on my rookie list, and that's my lists full so no more from me. Can someone please PM next pick as I'm on my phone atm :-X
WTF seriously, why are non crow South Australians tormenting me? :-[

Nails

There's another trade period yeah?

Whoever selects Harmes hit me up, I'll give you my left nut for him and I guess I'll need to trade you a rookie as well

hmmm

flowering bs rule nails hates you.

Wish I could just change my last nat draft pick, if I knew that I would've promoted Sam Michael instead of passing. I passed for an extra rookie draft pick assuming I could take an extra rookie pick, but nope, cock blocked into a main draft pick anyway zzzzzzz

BB67th

Well I have had my eye on Harmes since my last pick, so I will take him now, maybe we can get a deal done next period Nails.

And sorry that your drafting strategy has been changed, but it is a reminder to all to read over the rules and properly and ask if you have any questions before drafting begins to avoid situations like this.

Nails

I'm going to be angry about this for the next 5 seasons.

Nails

Seeing as we're playing flower nails' plans with the rules

Do I have to unselect my previous rookie pick too?

Heath Scotland was drafted in the rookie draft so under these lame arse potato piece of shower rules, he should have to be on my rookie list.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on November 29, 2013, 10:44:12 PM
Seeing as we're playing flower nails' plans with the rules

Do I have to unselect my previous rookie pick too?

Heath Scotland was drafted in the rookie draft so under these lame arse potato piece of shower rules, he should have to be on my rookie list.

why the flower would scotland go on your rookie list when you never delisted him off your senior list ?

the afl allowed them to delist him then relist him without him entering the draft so other teams can get him, i think that is BS and it is rare so why would i implement that rule in AXVS....

as for the rules they mimic the afl - you draft players to your senior list in the nat draft

you draft players to your rookie list in the rookie draft.

how are the rules lame ?

because people want to be able to do anything and have no rules. have no rookie list, have no list limits, have no trade limits.

there is always something that people think shouldn't be a rule when it doesn't suit them, and this is not just you nails.

if there are no rules or much less rules in the other XVS competitions to the people who say all these settings in axvs are stupid, maybe look for a team in the other xvs.

or let bb know your concerns and we can vote on it at the end of next season and if the popular choice is to totally change everything and basically have no rules and have a comp that is nothing like running an afl club, so be it we will do that.

well we won't, BB and the rest of you can.

BB67th

Alright guys no need to get angry with each other here.

Nails, it is unfortunate what has happened to you with the way the rules work, but these things happen, and your team will not be majorly affected by it.

We have rules in place and at the end of the day it is up to coaches to check them and plan their teams according to these rules.

If they need to change in the future, then so be it, but for now they are as they are written, and need to be followed as such.

Justin Bieber

Nails this is why a lot of us fixed up our lists in preparation......

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 29, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
so i need a fwd, but can't pass the local talent up

last pick for the vipers

Isaac Conway

Quote from: Jayman on November 29, 2013, 09:04:25 PM
Aliir Aliir

My former teammates :'(

Nails

I was more saying I just think rookies should be allowed onto senior list, not total chaos.

Let's face it, there's unofficial rookies, as in players that might be senior listed technically but are treated/viewed by the club as rookies anyway.

And Heath Scotland was actually delisted and redrafted in the rookie draft colli.
He was available to other clubs. He was taken pick 53 by Carlton. It happens all the time, Brisbane Lions did it with Callum Bartlett or whoever it was.

Quote from: whatlez on November 29, 2013, 10:58:54 PM
Nails this is why a lot of us fixed up our lists in preparation......

My list was fixed :( I just passed on the last pick thinking I could just pick a rookie anyway (my mistake). Wish I could just change my passed pick to an upgrade, doesn't really effect anyone.

Quote from: BB67th on November 29, 2013, 10:57:02 PM
Alright guys no need to get angry with each other here.

Nails, it is unfortunate what has happened to you with the way the rules work, but these things happen, and your team will not be majorly affected by it.

We have rules in place and at the end of the day it is up to coaches to check them and plan their teams according to these rules.

If they need to change in the future, then so be it, but for now they are as they are written, and need to be followed as such.

It's a major affection. Wait and see James Harmes is a 100 average midfielder 2014 season.

KoopKicka

Im here ready to go, where is Adamant :(

Justin Bieber

flowering Adam deleted me on Facebook haha

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 29, 2013, 10:26:40 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 29, 2013, 10:19:36 PM
I'll have Charlie Cameron #gun

Will be on my rookie list, and that's my lists full so no more from me. Can someone please PM next pick as I'm on my phone atm :-X
WTF seriously, why are non crow South Australians tormenting me? :-[

Soz tbagger, Charlie Cameron is gonna be a gun though! Cross between Eddie Betts & Cyril, really like his highlights 8)

Noz

Hopefully Harmes has a better career than Bradd Dalziell

Nails

Can we please remove Noz from AXVs?