Started by Spinking, September 08, 2013, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2014, 11:17:01 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:14:40 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2014, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:07:18 PM
Quote from: vinny on January 21, 2014, 11:03:59 PM
Actually there is, the Metal and the Eagles ;)
If you'll notice I used a double negative, so was actually inferring that there were teams that could stop us ;)

Also nobody rated us at all last year (even though myself and huggy believed we had a top 4 team) and we made it to the grand final, even without Suckling. Underestimate us at your peril :)
Did you win?
You know we didn't. Still made it to the grand final though when no one gave us a chance
I actually didn't even know you made the grand final ???
Classic Lez.  8)

nostradamus

............ ;)Roulettes aren't lookin too shabby either

CrowsFan

If you'll notice I used a double negative, so was actually inferring that there were teams that could stop us ;)

Also nobody rated us at all last year (even though myself and huggy believed we had a top 4 team) and we made it to the grand final, even without Suckling. Underestimate us at your peril :)
Did you win?
You know we didn't. Still made it to the grand final though when no one gave us a chance
You do have a team in this right? I would have thought people with teams would follow what happens in the finals. Guess not  :-[

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

Did you win?
You do have a team in this right? I would have thought people with teams would follow what happens in the finals. Guess not  :-[
I really didn't know who was in it. I remember not being on that much when it came to finals for all comps. I couldn't tell you who made the GF in the other comps either...  :-[

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2014, 11:29:08 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on January 21, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

Did you win?
I really didn't know who was in it. I remember not being on that much when it came to finals for all comps. I couldn't tell you who made the GF in the other comps either...  :-[
Haha fair enough then. Basically it was us vs the Metal and the Metal went on and scored a record score of 180 odd to win since they had something like 5 Saints playing against the Freo C team.

Nails

Our Saints didn't score THAT great, it was mainly Montagna's ~180*2 that did it :)

Our players scored awesome across the board, not just Saints

And to be fair, I still have no idea who even made the prelims in British let alone the granny.

Nails

D - Corey Enright 48, Brian Lake 75, Sean Dempster 106, Robert Murphy 109
M - Jobe Watson 74, Leigh Montagna 378 (C), Nick Dal Santo 100, Adam Cooney 123
R - Will Minson 110
F - Steve Johnson 84 (VC), Nick Riewoldt 120, James Bartel 134, Dean Cox 133
B/U - Scott Thompson 120 (ade), Daniel Cross 126

EMG - Lenny Hayes, Jeremy Cameron, Brent Staker

184 (1,840)

Nails

And lez was one of the first people to post on grand final thread after Metal win... lol  :-X

Nige

Quote from: Nails on January 21, 2014, 11:43:52 PM
And lez was one of the first people to post on grand final thread after Metal win... lol  :-X

Quote from: NigeyS on January 21, 2014, 11:19:20 PM
Classic Lez.  8)

Justin Bieber

I remember the Metal winning, but 4+ months on, I don't remember who made the granny.

That was my initial point HB. No one remembers second place :P

Adamant

Quote from: nostradamus on January 21, 2014, 11:23:47 PM

............ ;)Roulettes aren't lookin too shabby either

You guys were looking good before you traded Swan for a bunch of kids, think that trade may have ruined your chances a bit.

Still should be top 4 though.

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2014, 11:54:10 PM
I remember the Metal winning, but 4+ months on, I don't remember who made the granny.

That was my initial point HB. No one remembers second place :P
Fair enough, point taken.

Scrads

Wolves Best XV 2014:
B: Aaron Mullett, Andrew Walker, David Swallow, Taylor Duryea
M: Jobe Watson, Brent Stanton, Chris Masten, Brad Ebert
R: Matthew Leuenberger
F: Jack Gunston, Luke Breust, Michael Walters, Jay Schulz
U: Brad Crouch, Dylan Shiel

First choice reserves:
B: Greg Broughton, Marley Williams
M: Sam Gibson, Liam Shiels
R: Trent West, Stefan Martin
F: Sam Dwyer, Paul Puopolo

nostradamus

Russian Roulettes

B:  Luke Hodge, Shaun Burgoyne, Lachlan Hansen, Heritier Lumumba, Matthew Broadbent, Mitch Clisby, Tom McDonald, Tayte Pears

M:  Gary Ablett, Ryan Griffen, Ryan O'Keefe, Adam Treloar, David Mackay, Nathan Foley, Toby Greene, Brent Moloney, Sam Kerridge, Stephen Hill, Shane Savage, Tom Bell, Lachlan Hunter, Dom Sheed, Blake Acres, Trent Dumont, Darcy Lang

R:   Matthew Kruezer, Tom Bellchambers, Toby Nankervis

F:  Kurt Tippett, Taylor Walker, Paul Chapman, Steven Motlop, Ben Howlett, Jeremy Cameron, Jesse Hogan, Chris Yarran, Sam Reid, Tory Dickson, Travis Varcoe, Daniel Menzel

.........very strong across all lines with great back-up and excellent youth coming through, the toughest part will be working out our starting team each week

Nails

are we allowed to delist Tuck or not?

Is still on our list... Am I stuck with him on the list now? I did mention it ~12 hours after the close but before my first rookie pick and whatnot.

Seems silly making me keep a delisted player on the list if so. Surely I can just take a pick now that the draft is over?