AXVS: IMPORTANT UPDATES

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 31, 2013, 11:00:53 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 31, 2013, 10:50:13 PM
Crabs will demolish Llamas.
Oh you like their midfield? Pity our Forwards, backs and ruck stocks are better ;)

Our forward line makes the difference by its self ;)

Dont doubt the mighty NicNat Tbag

......and there's still plenty of trades still on the table mate  ;)  might not be as weak in the fwd and backlines as you think

Bring on the rivalry !!!!!!!!!

Colliwobblers

you can discuss and negotiate new rivals but in changed 4 clubs will be involved in making a decision.

this is why we needed to all discuss it so it could all be worked out when i first raised the issue.

we did not, now the draw for 2014 is well under way and there will be no changing of rivals until after the 2014 season.

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on October 31, 2013, 10:57:25 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 31, 2013, 10:53:10 PM
Crocs 1 - Tigers 0  :P
:'(
Bloody Pendles!
Now you have Pendles and GAJ to worry about :p who do you tag??

Colliwobblers

pendles, tagging gaj is a waste of resources :)

Ricochet

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 01, 2013, 01:05:32 AM
pendles, tagging gaj is a waste of resources :)
Yeh just let them do their thing ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 01, 2013, 12:16:54 AM
you can discuss and negotiate new rivals but in changed 4 clubs will be involved in making a decision.

this is why we needed to all discuss it so it could all be worked out when i first raised the issue.

we did not, now the draw for 2014 is well under way and there will be no changing of rivals until after the 2014 season.

that's cool Colli........as always l'm happy with whatever you decide mate

Colliwobblers

you are welcome to change after hte season, but we will all neeed to get active in the conversation and make decisions at the same time, as when one club changes a rival it obviously rolls on and changes things for other clubs.

as i said always will be the option to try and change the rivals, but just can't now i am almost finished the draft which had to be built around a round where everyone plays their rival on neutral ground again so changing that rival can't happen now.

Draw should be out tonight or tomorrow at latest

Ricochet