AXVS: IMPORTANT UPDATES

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Hi Coaches, please update the following details here and discuss.

I will ask our artistic director to remake all team banners soon.

Please advise here your coaching staff, team name, head coach, assistant coach/s

Also please post and discuss here any changes or request to changes for rivalry for next season and future.

remember now rivals will NOT play each other twice automatically so there is no benefit or disadvantage to who your rival is.

If a team requests to change a rival and his current rival requests to keep the rivalry, the rivalry will be kept, and hence grow more :)

otherwise if not contested by one party any and all rivalries can change, left over teams at the end can be paired up randomly or left as they are whatever is the case.

no need to change rivals, but if there has been a more genuine rivalry created over the season either through important, close or intense games, or banter, or lader position then it is only fitting the rivalry is changed,

as in the afl rivalries are born started and also put to rest as the seasons go by so rivals can change this is normal.

any maintenance you can do on your team threads great and if you want anything from other people deleted from it let me know, likewise if you create a new one (dongs) let me know if you are ready to have the old one deleted.

Vinny

Hope Nails is cool with me speaking on behalf on the Dongs here, haha.

Hong Kong Dongs-

Head Coach- Nails
Assistant Coach- Vinny

We do not have any other staff as of now but we do have a new logo coming very soon. :)

Also you can delete the old Dongs thread too! On page 2 or 3.

Colliwobblers

Nige

Likewise, I don't think old mate teabs will mind me posting on behalf of the Llamas.

Team name: Tibetan Llamas
Head Coach: tbagrocks
Assistant Coach: NigeyS

We may also have a new logo soon.  :o 

nrich102

I'll post for BB

Manila Folders
Coach: BB67th
Assistant: Nrich102

Ricochet

Team name: Kuala Lumpur Crocodiles
Head Coach: Rico
Co-Coach: Elephants

Adamant

I'll redo the banners now and post them in here a bit later to check if they're all up to date.

Cheers for this Colli.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on September 06, 2013, 09:50:02 AM
I'll redo the banners now and post them in here a bit later to check if they're all up to date.

Cheers for this Colli.

no pressure :)

make my assistant no one for now. please.

i think a few of the guys who havent posted here have changes coaches / assistants too, but you probably know most of them.

RidleyU

Nost won't mind me posting for us.

Team: Bangkok Crabs
Head Coach - Nostradamus
Assistant Coach - RidleyU

The other assistants from last year for the Crabs have moved on  ;)

Adamant

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships: 1 (2013)

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Premierships:

Adamant

Everyone let me know here if you need anything changed.

Also, should I record Finals/Grand Final appearances for each team? or is that a bit over the top?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on September 06, 2013, 11:50:51 AM
Everyone let me know here if you need anything changed.

Also, should I record Finals/Grand Final appearances for each team? or is that a bit over the top?

No just premierships i think, people can record awards in team threads. Banners will be used on home page team list threads etc, so don't want to much other than the banner.

thanks great work

Adamant

Yeah, fair enough. No worries. :)

Nige

I made a new Llamas logo in Paint, I don't think it's too bad, but I'm waiting for the boss to approve it (if at all).  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on September 05, 2013, 08:29:49 PM
Likewise, I don't think old mate teabs will mind me posting on behalf of the Llamas.

Team name: Tibetan Llamas
Head Coach: tbagrocks
Assistant Coach: NigeyS

We may also have a new logo soon.  :o
Also I recon we should either rival with the Crabs as I see that battle heating right up soon enough or even Eskimos (Also being a Port boy)!