2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just be careful guys do not get into attacking a person just because they can not accommodate trades you desire.  This thraed has been reasonable for a while but has gone a little down hill in the last hour or so.

Know trading end getting near but you need to respect decisions of coaches regarding trades.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ringo on February 26, 2014, 09:29:33 PM
Just be careful guys do not get into attacking a person just because they can not accommodate trades you desire.  This thraed has been reasonable for a while but has gone a little down hill in the last hour or so.

Know trading end getting near but you need to respect decisions of coaches regarding trades.

I think everything in the last hour has been said in good spirit....

Vinny

Not sure what you are referring to Ringo, I don't think anyone is being serious haha. :P

Nige

Nothing malicious going on at all.  :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on February 26, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

Ringo I feel you struggle to feel what is personal attacks and what isn't. Its not often in British we get personal and in this instance we werent even close.

Ringo

Just think some of the comments directed at LF may be a little uncalled for that is all.

Nails

I would like to debase all your mothers

#belowthebelt
#showergotpersonal
#dontflowerwithme

elephants

I'm about to personally attack Vin if he doesn't reply to my PM though :P

Vinny

Haha come on Ringo I wasn't serious about anything I said to LF, I was actually trying to encourage her to trade. Loosen up boss ;)

I replied ages ago Ele, hahaha. Check again :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on February 26, 2014, 09:49:14 PM
Just think some of the comments directed at LF may be a little uncalled for that is all.

I wouldn't think so. But if so then maybe we can't have banter.

elephants

Ringo

Apologise may be an over reaction but can understand the reaction from LF in that she listed who was not for trade and then said she wanted a playing forward possibly for Roberton. And then we had the banter about spuds for premiums so I accept then it was in jest but thought it was directed LF because she would not trade a premium. 

Vinny